Rate UFC 228 So Far...

I'm not even trolling. Who is this nicco person and why does she have a belt, what weight division is this. Did I miss the first title fight, when did they fight for the belt.

You must be retarded.
Would you be excited if you paid for superbowl tickets and 1/2 the game was played by women?
No UFC PPV is even comparable to the Superbowl, furthermore, you can wait until the card gets announced before paying for it, they're pulling sneaky shit by pretending like Brock, or any big star, is going to be fighting in the event.

No UFC PPV is even comparable to the Superbowl, furthermore, you can wait until the card gets announced before paying for it, they're pulling sneaky shit by pretending like Brock, or any big star, is going to be fighting in the event.

And nobody is going to pay for a PPV with 3 WMMA fights

I was hoping. I thought the Cyborg vs Nunes fight was happening and Max/Ortega hopefully getting rescheduled and then the Valentina vs Nicco fight and then throw in Tyron Colby in the mix. It was wishful thinking really.
<mma1>
It's not happening I believe that the main is down to Ortega interm title or Cyborg vs ufc newcomer.

Nicco Montaño (c) vs. Valentina Shevchenko
Jéssica Andrade vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz
Yair Rodriguez vs. Zabit Magomedsharipov
Aljamain Sterling vs. Cody Stamann
Carla Esparza vs. Tatiana Suarez

This is a ppv in 2018 and still people wonder why the buyrates are so low.

I forgot that you were the guy who thinks R6 bronze league is competitive. Carry on. Don’t eat to much paint chips tonight
Nobody said bronze is competitive I just said it's not as toxic as copper

Shevchenko by submission
Andrade by decision
Rodriguez by decision
Aljo by decision
Suarez by decision
Terrible card

Lol at people defending this shit

If ever you needed proof that the ufc pays posters its right here ladies and germs

<31>

Having freakin Montano as the first headlining name on a card will always look rough.
<{clintugh}>

Yair/Zabit gonna be good though.

There should be a limit of 2 wmma fights per card max.

And at least one on myspace prelims.

Well there are several fights I want to see, including the 2 main WMMA bouts and Zabit. That said the card could use a bit of a pick up.

Need to add something to value that $65!

I would limit it to 0 per UFC card. WMMA fans are particularly zealous and would watch invicus cards.

Also reasonnable. But we are stuck with it since goofapotamus would never admit it was a mistake to add wmma only to milk Rounda now that she fell hard and faster than he thought.

Honestly, this card sucks so far on paper. Worse than the Nunes/Pennington PPV in May. And that's even considering that I'm a huge Zabit fan.

I was also thinking of driving up to Dallas when this card was first announced, but right now, fuck no.

Back