Rate The Card: UFC Fight Night 120 Pettis vs. Poirier

Assuncao beats Moraes and gets the lower ranked opponent, lower on the card lol

8/10 + 1 for free card = 9/10

I don't care if there isn't a title on the line. TBH those fights have been the most boring and frustrating of all lately.

lots of fighters with name value, even if lots of them have lost recently

Honestly it looks like a must see card.

8/10 for a free one.

GREAT card. 8.5 at least (for a FN). Looking forward to all of the main cards and the majority of the others. Angela Hill fight should be bumped up though, but I guess "headlining" the FP portion is better than opening up the prelims? I dunno.

GREAT card. 8.5 at least (for a FN). Looking forward to all of the main cards and the majority of the others. Angela Hill fight should be bumped up though, but I guess "headlining" the FP portion is better than opening up the prelims? I dunno.
She may be, the bout order isn't set. I opted to throw Tatiana Suarez's fight to open up the televised portion because she's an undefeated TUF winner, where as Angela Hill has been a bit up and down.

She may be, the bout order isn't set. I opted to throw Tatiana Suarez's fight to open up the televised portion because she's an undefeated TUF winner, where as Angela Hill has been a bit up and down.

Ah my bad, I forgot that you set the bout order on these threads. I give Angela Hill the bump because of that war with Andrade. Awesome fight. Good, exciting female fighter.​

9/10 really couldnt ask for a better free card solid fights from top to bottom exciting fighters it's a just bleed card.

Buzzing for this event. The card is fucking sweet

Back