Rapper T.I. Cucks Donald Trump in New Video (Melanie Mad!)

some should listen to this.

TI is not Kanye.... he actually reads books and knows his shit.

"Not to be sexist, I can't vote for the leader of the free world to be a woman. Just because every other position that exists, I think a woman could do well, but the president, it's kind of like, I just know that women make rash decisions emotionally -- they make very permanent, cemented decisions -- and then later, it's kind of like it didn't happen or they didn't mean for it to happen."
https://www.cnn.com/2015/10/13/politics/t-i-woman-president-2016/index.html

T.I. is a horrible person and his newest album sucked balls. Laugh at Em was the only half way decent track.

edit:
I did love how he went on that giant rant about how sick and awful Kanye was then immediately went and got himself arrested for assaulting a guard.

"Not to be sexist, I can't vote for the leader of the free world to be a woman. Just because every other position that exists, I think a woman could do well, but the president, it's kind of like, I just know that women make rash decisions emotionally -- they make very permanent, cemented decisions -- and then later, it's kind of like it didn't happen or they didn't mean for it to happen."

T.I. is a horrible person and his newest album sucked balls. Laugh at Em was the only half way decent track.

Men have done such a wonderful job running our country the last 50 or so years

Also I’m guessing you are basing T.I. being a horrible person on the video? lol

Your judgment seems right on point

please.

I follow enough to know all Kanye cares about his himself (and his family).

Two years ago he was begging Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg for a billion dollars to invest in his shit. And that's AFTER he declared he will eventually run for POTUS.

Claiming Kanye is being taken advantage of despite having the blessing of his wife (who's also as powerful as they come in the entertainment industry) is outright laughable. Stop making excuses for Kanye...
Im not disputing that Kanye has always only cared about Kanye..... Im saying that he is being taken advantage of by people who want to use him to push their narrative(Owens, Kirk, Trump etc).

He thinks they are interested in his ideas.... they only care about his name value.

Also the Kardashians have power, but they are also fucking idiots who wouldnt have a clue if they were being taken advantage of.

edit:
I did love how he went on that giant rant about how sick and awful Kanye was then immediately went and got himself arrested for assaulting a guard.
oh boo hoo.... he wont ever vote for a woman. is that supposed to make me dislike him?

oh and Wraith is shit hot. dunno what you are on about?

Im not disputing that Kanye has always only cared about Kanye..... Im saying that he is being taken advantage of by people who want to use him to push their narrative(Owens, Kirk, Trump etc).

He thinks they are interested in his ideas.... they only care about his name value.

Also the Kardashians have power, but they are also fucking idiots who wouldnt have a clue if they were being taken advantage of.

If all rumors are true their collective worth is approaching a billion dollars (because of Yeezy). might be tons of Trump like inflating BS but Kim is worth at least 350 mil and Kanye is worth at least 150 mil.

not bad for a pair of fuckin' idiots being taken advantage of...

No photoshop needed.

CbXZmg0WAAAGW7u.jpg

CkAK9fzUoAEU8pd.jpg

TwpmQCC.png

Still, everyone of those women are for out of the average sherdoggera league...
Tiffany looks better just plain, no show poodle makeup
6f8f8e5d62d8f17

If all rumors are true their collective worth is approaching a billion dollars (because of Yeezy). might be tons of Trump like inflating BS but Kim is worth at least 350 mil and Kanye is worth at least 150 mil.

not bad for a pair of fuckin' idiots being taken advantage of...
you think their net worth proves that they are intelligent people???

Name me 1 thing Kim Kardashian is talented at?? Kanye at least has a talent. But neither of them are intelligent.

Yall ever apologize to the dixie chicks for being right?

Not impressed...Should've been 4 black guys(or 1 black guy, 1 Mexican guy, 1 Muslim, and another muslim fuck it) all around her...that would've rustled the fuck out of right wingers.

Dayum! I haven’t had time to check out the video, that’s my First Lady...impersonator was wood city

I don't see anything wrong with her advocating a boycott. If anyone pushes to make his video illegal, I'll have a problem with that. A boycott doesn't infringe on anyone's rights.

lol
I'm sure it matters what a drug dealer and gun runner like TI thinks. Poor guy is MAD at Kanye.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back