Rapper T.I. Cucks Donald Trump in New Video (Melanie Mad!)

Republicans seem to be getting bit by the Karma bug when it comes to First Ladies lately.
Laura Bush= Murderer
Melania Trump= Gold digger, steals speeches from other first ladies, illegal immigrant, used chain migration, posed but ass naked

So who is next ? Ex Neo Nazi? Terrorist? Transsexual? Current prison inmate? Who is the party of moral and family values going to gift to America as First Lady?

have you heard Kanyes song "poop de scoop"??

if you have your post makes far more sense.

dont ever comment on hip hop

With regard to the “poop verse”

<41>

<{cruzshake}>

Trump actually dropped a verse that was comparatively, hot fire.

6hgb.jpg

<{danawhoah}>

Republicans seem to be getting bit by the Karma bug when it comes to First Ladies lately.
Laura Bush= Murderer
Melania Trump= Gold digger, steals speeches from other first ladies, illegal immigrant, used chain migration, posed but ass naked

So who is next ? Ex Neo Nazi? Terrorist? Transsexual? Current prison inmate? Who is the party of moral and family values going to gift to America as First Lady?

All I’m saying is there weren’t any rapers using Michelle or Laura lookalikes in their videos dancing and stripping. Only a fine woman like our First Lady could pull that off

All I’m saying is there weren’t any rapers using Michelle or Laura lookalikes in their videos dancing and stripping. Only a fine woman like our First Lady could pull that off
If that's all that's required of a first lady I would much rather have Beyonce, at least her ass isn't a surfboard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back