Rank Viggo Mortenson's Movies

giphy.gif

This guy is the shit. I can't say I've seen all of his movies, but I've seen many of them. He's spectacular and his films are too.

10. The Road
9. Everybody Has a Plan
8. Hidalgo
7. The Return of the King
6. The Twin Towers
5. Fellowship Of The Ring
4. A Perfect Murder
3. Eastern Promises
2. Appaloosa
1. A History Of Violence

Love this guy.

Very underrated actor lowkey guy, speaks fluent Spanish and Danish, but my main gripe with him is he loves showing his small flaccid penis on screen its almost as if he asks the Director let me show it please!

I wish they gave him a bigger role in Carlitos way

He speaks Spanish like an Argentine because he grew up there

Very underrated actor lowkey guy, speaks fluent Spanish and Danish, but my main gripe with him is he loves showing his small flaccid penis on screen its almost as if he asks the Director let me show it please!

I wish they gave him a bigger role in Carlitos way

He speaks Spanish like an Argentine because he grew up there

I wouldn't say he "likes" doing that. And wasn't it only in Eastern Promises for the sauna scene?

I wouldn't say he "likes" doing that. And wasn't it only in Eastern Promises for the sauna scene?

no man he has a history of doing it, he was full frontal in that sean penn movie Indian Runner in the 90s

The last one was for Captain Fantastic I believe which was a recent flick

He reminds me of Harvey Keitel who also does full frontal but Harvey penis is even smaller

no man he has a history of doing it, he was full frontal in that sean penn movie Indian Runner in the 90s

The last one was for Captain Fantastic I believe which was a recent flick

He reminds me of Harvey Keitel who also does full frontal but Harvey penis is even smaller

In all fairness, flaccud penis is usually ugly, small, wrinkly, deflated penis. I think he's just comfortable with his bod and goes along with it.

Young Guns 2 is my favorite movie of his, followed closely by G.I. Jane.

Lotr 1 :OMG AWESOME!
Lotr 2: OMG AWESOME!
Lotr 3: OMG AWESOME except that crap with the elephants..
are you serious? that elephant battle scene was literally the only part of the entire trilogy I liked.

Talk about a boringass long-winded story.

Including movies where he is not the main character?

My top 10 would be:

10. A Perfect Murder
9. Hidalgo
8. Alatriste
7. The Road
6. Prison
5. Appolosa
4. A History of Violence
3. Carlito's Way
2. Eastern Promises
1. Lord of the Rings
this looks pretty good tho theres a couple I havent seen on there

I don't remember all of the small parts he had. I've seen Carlito's Way, but don't really remember him in it. In fact I've seen it 2 or 3 times. So I guess I'm more talking about his larger roles.

And I've never seen Alatriste.
lol I love Carlitos Way, he was just a scumbag in that movie ...then I didnt remember seeing the guy until that scene in the first LoTR "dont look now....but that guy has been staring at you since we got in here" camera pans over and its..... Laling!! lol cracked me right up

Thats a common misconception, don't worry, it happens to everyone. Viggo Mortensen was not in Lord of the Rings. That's actually Aragorn son of Arathorn in the movie.

1) History of Violence
2) The Road
3) A Perfect Murder
4) Eastern Promises
5) Lord of the Rings trilogy

History of Violence is my #1 as well.
2. Captain Fantastic
3. The Road
4. Eastern Promises
5. Indian Runner (been a while tho)
Rest...

Captains Fantastic was quite good too. I'm all about the Viggo

Captain Fantastic was fantastic. A lil' too hippie for Sherdog but there is a Viggo full frontal to soothe the naysayers...

cf_01369_r_rgb.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back