Randy Couture Is in NYC; Will They Announce Emelianenko Vs. Couture?

If Emelianenko beats Mitrione, will Couture enter the cage?

• Total voters
If Fedor wins, they're probably going to try to book Fedor vs Cro Cop 2. Didn't Mirko say that he was interested in that fight if Fedor got past Matt?

The second Bellator PPV needs to be this:

Fedor Emelianenko vs. Randy Couture
Mirko Cro Cop vs. Chuck Liddell
Michael Chandler vs. Patricio Freire (Champion vs. Champion)
Paul Daley vs. MVP
Valerie Letourneau vs. Ilima-Lei Macfarlane (First Flyweight Championship)

<TheWire1>
Daley vs. MVP and the WFLW fight maybe the only 2 fights possible, honestly.

Epic fight .

Intriguing match up best overall wrestler fedor would have fought

Fuck no! Randy's 54 ffs - I realise that Fedor has looked old for a good while, but he's still only 40, which to put it on context is the same age as Yoel Romero and 2 years younger than Anderson Silva!

I'd rather watch Fedor vs Roy to be honest.

I'd watch Fedor vs Kongo as well.

Both very dangerous fights.

That doesn't even makes sense. Using those shit fights, when someone almost died, to justify this one?

I'm just saying it's miles above some of the freak shows they've done in the past

I'd rather watch Fedor vs Roy to be honest.

I'd watch Fedor vs Kongo as well.

Both very dangerous fights.
Fedor vs. Big Country would be fun. I'd bet Big Country could KO Fedor with a loopy over hand right.

Fedor vs. Kongo could suck if Fedor doesn't KO him or take him down and submit him quickly.

If Fedor isn't afraid, Crocop 2 is the next match to make instead.

Fedor vs. Big Country would be fun. I'd bet Big Country could KO Fedor with a loopy over hand right.

Fedor vs. Kongo could suck if Fedor doesn't KO him or take him down and submit him quickly.

I never bet against Fedor :D

Lol at Bellator delivering all the fights UFC never could.

Cro Cop said a few days ago that he's hearing from sources that Fedor doesn't want to fight him but CC said we'll see how this plays out. Then Fedor gets asked a question about it on ariel's show and he said that he's interested in the fight only if the fans are. Lol Fedor's response is letting me know he doesn't want to fight Mirko. For the fans? If that was the case you wouldn't be fighting Mittrione, Maldonado, old ass Pedro Rizzo, Singh Jaideep because the "fans" never wanted to see that shit. I smell ducking going on from Fedor's side....hopefully Scott Coker can make it happen.

Last edited:
I have not watched Randy vs. Nog since it happened, but I don't recall Randy trying to take the fight to the ground at all in respect/fear of Nog's superior ground game. I remember him getting out of a really bad situation where you could see how much he had improved, but I don't think he wanted anything to do with Nog on the ground.

As for Fedor, I think if Randy got his hands on Fedor he could have taken him down (Lindland did, and Fedor grabbed the ropes and ended up on top), but Fedor was no slouch on the ground, and he was so explosive that closing the distance would have put Randy in some danger. It would have been an interesting fight in 2007-2008 when Randy was coming off of the Sylvia and Gonzaga fights, before he took the year off between the GG fight and the Brock fight, and Randy would have done much better in a cage with the unified rules than in a ring with Pride style rules.

Damn, the bodog days..
I remember the grab, and the shitstorm of analysis and heated debates, weeks in a row even. Good times

Scott Coker knows what he's doing man.
Just a keen sense of how to build things up and let it evolve, helps fighters figure out how to market their fights/careers intelligently.

Scott has had a large number of guys go on to the top, never came off as adversarial toward the roster. In fact he's insistent that fighters have a say and be involved in their own brand.

Meanwhile
Dana is threatening to remove a division, and publically expressing his utter lack of fucks in regards to its champion to boot lol

Back