Random annoying part of shows/movies..

the absolute worst is probably the effective range of Handguns in movies/TV Shows

no, a kid from TWD isn't sniping a cat from 90M+ away w/ a 9MM, sorry. He'd be lucky to hit from 25M, if that

People drinking whiskey from the bottle like it's apple juice
Straight up taking 5 second swigs with no ill effect

People getting KO'D instantly with one punch, every time, as if there is a power button that you can just switch on and off..especially when it's getting hit in the back of the head

Sorry, just thought of another thing and it pisses me off...

When someone gets hit by a car on t.v.

The reason I hate it is because tv shows and movies always make it happen to be stupid and unrealistic.

Realistic: Someone runs out in the road and I car that was passing at that exact moment hits them at no more than 30 miles per hour.

Unrealistic: Someone stands in the road for a good 30 seconds and a car driving at 200 mph plows right into them.

First of all, cars are not allowed to drive that fast in neighborhoods with pedestrians. Hell, you can argue that people don't follow speed laws, but no one goes that fast.

Secondly, cars are not like trains that can't stop. If you are already in the road (even if it isn't your right of way) a driver is going to slow down and stop and likely yell at you, not keep going and run you over like you are not even there.

94625792-159684932189573-2029864040158724096-o.jpg

Back