Random annoying part of shows/movies..

I hate when there is a group of people, usually in horror movies, and there is always this one guy in the group who starts panicking.

For example, a group of friends are in the woods and they start hearing scary noises. There is always this one guy who starts freaking out, talking loudly and making dumb decisions while the others are trying to make him stfu.

- People die immediately when shot
- Getting ko'd for long periods of time, and then functioning as if nothing happened
- All bad guys know karate and have shitty aim with weapons
The KO one is a big one too. They get hit then just drop as if they re dead for what it seems like forever. A lot of times the hit or whatever I think there is no way that’d knock them out dead like that especially like when they’re thrown or flipped. Instead of being in pain and agony they’re just like dead aka a movie knock out.

I forget which movie it is but I think it’s Jennifer Lawrence. Some dude is behind her and she backfists him by punching behind her and it knocks him out completely. I was thinking there was no way in hell she could’ve generated that much power.

The KO one is a big one too. They get hit then just drop as if they re dead for what it seems like forever. A lot of times the hit or whatever I think there is no way that’d knock them out dead like that especially like when they’re thrown or flipped. Instead of being in pain and agony they’re just like dead aka a movie knock out.

I forget which movie it is but I think it’s Jennifer Lawrence. Some dude is behind her and she backfists him by punching behind her and it knocks him out completely. I was thinking there was no way in hell she could’ve generated that much power.

This makes a lot of older action movies hard to take seriously for me. When you're younger you don't realize how absurd it is. But when you see 1 vs many group fights, and bad guys are going down for good after a side kick to the chest, it's hard not to chuckle. I can put up with it more in superhero movies because they're superheros and usually have reasons for crazy strength. But it still makes me laugh.

What's worse is when they roll around on the ground in pain. These super tough mercenary type bad guys get kicked once and they're on the ground literally shaking from the pain, like a 5 year old over-selling a tough smack.

I'd love a scene where the main bad guy comes into a room of his beat up henchmen on the ground, and just starts making fun of them all for being giant pussies. "What's the matter Craig, Vietnam was no biggie but you get jabbed in the nose and you're on the ground crying for an hour? Get up you bitch."

When people get on top of people in like a mount position
And BEAT the holy fuck out of the person on bottom
Think Shane Walsh on walking dead
Or
Jon snow on Ramsay GOT

And they just get up and walk off nevermind the fact their hand would be broke in about 500 places

Whenever a bad guy is tied up/locked up by a group and one of em has alone time with the bad guy while the others are doing other things, the bad guy always talks to that person that’s suppose to watch over them and annoys them to the point where either they do something really stupid letting the bad guy escape or they almost get to that point and you’re like “DUDE STOP LISTENING TO THE BAD GUY FOR FUCKS SAKE”

I know this is random but I’ve seen this so many times and it always drives me up the wall. Why do so many tv shows/movies pull this shit? Why can’t whoever’s watching the bad guy just not get annoyed by what he’s telling them and close their ears??
Just watched the dark knight earlier and this reminded me of it when the joker is in jail.

The truth is if they would do every crime movie like real life then most movies would be over after 5-10 min.
Most people killed by criminals are a liability or a rival...the moment somebody decides you have to die then it's a question of first opportunity and it's over.
They are ambushed or they are in the wrong place at the wrong moment and killed...not a lot of interaction after the decision.

Just watched the dark knight earlier and this reminded me of it when the joker is in jail.

The joker's entire getaway plan was dependent on him tricking a cop into coming into his cell and disarming him.

If that fat jackass just walked away, the movie would have ended right there.

Here is an example of something that happened in Grey's Anatomy but I see in tons of other shows:

Girl tells guy she is leaving the state and going back to her hometown. Guy tells girl can you wait for me? I have something important (basically has to do something for another Doctor that's dying). Girl takes it as rejection and leaves.

IRL people can actually talk to one another and say things like: "What happened? Was it important?" Instead of ending on a bad note and never talking about things.

Everything on Grey's Anatomy is annoying / unrealistic tbh.

Usually after a sex scene the woman will steal the bed sheets to cover herself and start walking around the house.

It really irks me when people leave ridiculous ammounts of food on the table. I don't need to see them eat it, I'm not some weird fetishist, but seeing people walk away from dishes they barely touched instantly breaks my immersion.

Too many shows/movies have scenes where breakfast is served complete with fruits, bread, eggs, bacon, coffee, juice... absolute feasts in what should be a fairly basic meal. Then the character gets a bagel, sips some OJ and leaves. My wife would murder me if I did that.

hero gets surrounded by a gang to thugs/goons/martial arts experts. Bad guys fight good guy 1 v 1 while each waits for their turn to get their ass whooped.

The joker's entire getaway plan was dependent on him tricking a cop into coming into his cell and disarming him.

If that fat jackass just walked away, the movie would have ended right there.
The plan was to make his phone call so the bomb would blow. Movie logic states that all people arrested get their phone call so he was banking on that one way or another. Antagonizing the cop was just to amuse himself.

I hate when a story is told backwards....every show does it at least once and its always lame.

The plan was to make his phone call so the bomb would blow. Movie logic states that all people arrested get their phone call so he was banking on that one way or another. Antagonizing the cop was just to amuse himself.

He had to be in the right place at the right time. Had they taken him somewhere else to make a phone call, the explosion wouldn't have provided the distraction needed to escape.

The entire plan hindered on him being in the exact location and the guy with the bomb being in his stomach being in the exact location for the plan to work.

Twitter-people-in-movies-have-this-kind-4bf307.png

every white person in a horror movie ever

1) don't go investigate strange noises when you can't fight
2) bring a gun...
3) it's possible to run w/o tripping over every single tree root in existence
4) so many cars w/ faulty batteries/starters
5) don't smash a girl when people are being killed in your vicinity
6) never go upstairs, like ever

also the double KO, as in you hit a guy that's already knocked out, presumably b/c he'll be 'out longer'?

hackers in tv/movies like NEVER use the mouse.....ever

they are all apparently MASTERS of keyboard shortcuts

Back