***Randa "Quiet Storm" Markos SHERDOG Q&A #1***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Randa!! What was your experience at Tristar like and what made you make the move back to Michigan Top Team? (PS - Rooting for you as always!! Hope you get the win against Carla! #WARRANDA)
I had a great experience at TriStar. I had a great training partners but I mainly went out there for a mean coach and couldn't get that attention

Out of all your opponents you've fought which fighter was physically the strongest? Also, is the hardest hitter you've faced?
The toughest opponent I faced so far I would have to say is Justine Kish

Hey Randa, thanks for taking the time and speaking with us on this post, my question is, what threats does Carla present that you'll be looking out for the most

Randa can you give us your opinion on the Chris Cyborg episode and what you think about USADA ?

Hi Randa. Based on your contacts with the UFC reps, is there any indication of you and other fighters in your division seeing more activity in the future? Also: do you find it hard to make a living/get adequate training given your current competition schedule?

Hey Randa, thanks for taking the time and speaking with us on this post, my question is, what threats does Carla present that you'll be looking out for the most
her takedowns

Hey Randa i like your fights!

Do you lift weights as a part of the s&c program?

Hi Randa!! What was your experience at Tristar like and what made you make the move back to Michigan Top Team? (PS - Rooting for you as always!! Hope you get the win against Carla! #WARRANDA)

Great question.

Randa, do you think the UFC should have made a 125 lbs women's division, or even a 105 lbs women's division, before making a 145 lbs women's division?

Hey Randa, when the UFC inevitably creates a 125 pound division, do you have any interest in competing in it?

So is The Garage Gym your new primary gym? & did you leave MTT because they stopped focusing on you as much(similar to how you referenced Tristar)?

Hi Randa. Thank you for taking the time to answer questions on our forum. I was a big fan of your mental approach and fighting style when I first saw you on TUF. What led you down the path to a fighting career? And have you always had such a competitive mental approach to other things in life?

I've got one more question for #RandaBless. Is there any bad blood between you and Carla or just another day at the office?

Hi Randa,
your background is wrestling and Canada is one of the better known countries for female wrestling. What were your highest achievements and did you ever think about trying to compete internationally?
What was your best move? - Why did you stop?

Hi Randa!
Did you happen to watch Invicta FC 21 yesterday?
If you were Celine Haga would you appeal the decision that you lost the fight with Montenegro (who seems to have been unconscious at the bell).
Didn't get a chance to watch it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back