***Randa "Quiet Storm" Markos SHERDOG Q&A #1***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup Randa! What is your walkout song and why did you choose it? Are there any UFC staff that you think are unsung heroes?

Out of all the cities you've fought in so far, did you have a favorite? Is there somewhere you'd like to fight?

Hi Randa, how do you handle pre-fight jitters and how do you view your opponents? Just bodies in your way or more personal?

Oh and Randa: you were great on TUF and your personal story is inspirational. I'm a fan.

Hi Randa,
your background is wrestling and Canada is one of the better known countries for female wrestling. What were your highest achievements and did you ever think about trying to compete internationally?
What was your best move? - Why did you stop?
My highest achievement in wrestling was a bronze medal at the Nationals. I wanted to continue at a higher level but didn't have that chance because of personal issues. Chicken wing to a pin was my favorite as well as double legs. Stopped cuz I was able to leave my city to complete

you beat Tecia & Felice in TUF20 why did they come into the UFC ranked higher than you....Your #1 & #2 fans in WV we've been routing for you since day 1

Have you ever been back to Iraq, and do you have any desire to visit it again in the future? Do you have any family there you're still in contact with?

Hey Randa, have you ever considered getting your Muay Thai training from Saekson Janjira in Plano, Tx? He is amazing and I think he could bring a lot to your stand up game.

Hi Randa, how do you handle pre-fight jitters and how do you view your opponents? Just bodies in your way or more personal?
I'm always nervous no matter who it is on the other side. My opponent doesn't matter it's my own head that I fight with all the way through

Hey Randa. Do you have a favorite fighter in the UFC to watch as a fan, and if so, who?

Have you ever been back to Iraq, and do you have any desire to visit it again in the future? Do you have any family there you're still in contact with?
My grandparents live there. Never been back. I was born there and I would always love to to see what it's like.

Do you know Cyborg got caught by USADA?
Diuretics, spironolactone.

danm,
i need to go work!!

Good luck!
and

#WARRR QuietStorm!!

@Psychedelic asked me to leave a message since he couldn't make it:

" Much love and support from Beirut ! As a Lebanese Christian Maronite I can't be any prouder of you. ! العدرا تحميكي يا رندا "

Randa, I know you got the fight with Carla coming up, but stylistically, how do you feel you'd match up with Claudia? or the champ Joanna?

Thank you for taking your time to answer question. And I hope you get the Performance of the Night Bonus against Carla. WAR QuietStorm!!!!!!!!!!

How good does it feel to have a chance to punch Carla in the face next?

When you were at Tristar you seemed to have a cool partnership building up with Dori Yeats, I was looking forward to how that developed you (and possibly her) in fighting. Any chance you'll work with her again?

Did you ever take her down in practice? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back