Randa Markos whining about the Rodriguez decision

A draw was very much the best outcome for Randa in that fight. I'm surprised she's complaining.

and you didn't deserve the esparza decision.

anyways, i tuned out of that whole fight.

Randa s a cutie...... hate to see her cosmetic features get screwed up.

SIGNIFICANT strikes landed by round

RD1 14 - 2 randa

RD2 22 - 34 marina

RD3 12 - 24 marina

I like Randa, but she is lucky she got the draw. The first round was very strong in her favor; a 10-8 in my eyes. The second and third rounds were close, but I cannot say that Randa took either of them.

She hasn't improved much since her debut. Doubt she ever will.

I like Randa, but she is lucky she got the draw. The first round was very strong in her favor; a 10-8 in my eyes. The second and third rounds were close, but I cannot say that Randa took either of them.
I like her too but she’s not very good. She got to mount in round 1 and threw like no punches. She did pretty much no damage so if that’s a 10-8 round then Suarez should be getting some 10-6 and 10-5s because there’s a huge difference in what they do to girls while on top.

Markos is a can that hasn't improved since she got signed.

Only thing keeping her in the UFC are her very good looks. Would.

When I see people like her in the sport.. I think peple like her are better off working retail and going to the gym regularly..

Wood but she lost should move on.

Americans and Canadians seem to constantly be the victims of hometown decisions outside of North America. It must be some kind of conspiracy.

Fast forwarded it as I do with all WMMA fights, for the most part. Doesnt seem like I missed fuck all.

Why are you never in the betting thread anymore bru?

Iono I guess it was off-putting when people start those gay little arguments about who the best is or whatever you know what I’m talking about? Kinda turned into the heavies.

Plus I’m super busy with work/life i didn’t have time to sift through all that childish sh*t.

And I’m doing fine with my own betting and thought process. There would be like 10 pages of people arguing back and forth on who would win, Markos or that Brazil girl, and I’m like, dude it’s low level WMMA.

Well she thinks Jones should have been punished more, does that make you fruitcakes like her more? yes, right.

It's WMMA, Randa. No one watched your fight, so what you say may well be true and I'm willing to believe you without question, but don't for one single, solitary minute think that anyone actually cares about the outcome.

Cyborg's fighting again soon though, so there's at least one women's fight that won't go to a pitter-pat decision in the near future.

WMMA truly is the absolute worst.

Back