Randa Markos whining about the Rodriguez decision

Mmadecisions.com haven't got a round by round breakdown of the cards, I guess that means the commission don't make the cards available to the press. Two of the judges gave it 28-28, now that score is possible if you give both Markos and Rodriguez a 10-8 with one round 10-10. More likely Randa got the first 10-8, with Rodriguez taking the others 10-9. Nine Journos went for Rodriguez, two for Randa and three for the draw. Journos seem even more reluctant than judges to give anything except 10-9s

Someone posted the scorecard on twitter, two saw 10-8 first round for Randa and 10-9 on R2 and 3 for Marina. The one that gave it to Randa had her at 10-9 on R1 and R2 with Marina 10-9 on R3.... which makes no sense at all... I was thinking he might have given her R3 but R2 was all Marina...

Mmadecisions.com haven't got a round by round breakdown of the cards, I guess that means the commission don't make the cards available to the press. Two of the judges gave it 28-28, now that score is possible if you give both Markos and Rodriguez a 10-8 with one round 10-10. More likely Randa got the first 10-8, with Rodriguez taking the others 10-9. Nine Journos went for Rodriguez, two for Randa and three for the draw. Journos seem even more reluctant than judges to give anything except 10-9s

For a striker I wasn't impressed with Rodriguez, Randa beating her to the jab and scoring with the dirty boxing, guess she's been watching Bareknuckle Bec. A draw was the most that Randa could hope for.

Btw the home cooking suggestion came from mmajunkie, straight after Markos said she was happy with the decision ..... got to get those clicks.

Interesting. Regarding the misquote from Markos. I saw an interview with her where she didn't complain about the decison. Now we learn the headline of this thread, apparently as 'reported' in mmajunkie was a clickbait title. The headline is the opposite of what she actually said.

Someone posted the scorecard on twitter, two saw 10-8 first round for Randa and 10-9 on R2 and 3 for Marina. The one that gave it to Randa had her at 10-9 on R1 and R2 with Marina 10-9 on R3.... which makes no sense at all... I was thinking he might have given her R3 but R2 was all Marina...

Thanks. From watching it on tv (ignoring the commentating) I'll stick with my opinion on the score.

Back