Randa Markos vs Joanna?

Randa would take a beating then land a spinning backfist to shatter dat glass jaw and win by KO
Finaly the thread "Randa>Ronda" will be made!

I don't think she's ready yet. Would love to see her get a contenders match-up first. Maybe she can get some more Sherdog Q-A magic for her next fight. @Randa Markos @Drake

On my knees for Admin approval, always.

giphy.gif

Joanna wanted to start her camp on January 20th but now she's hanging out at the beach and even flying back home to Poland for a break. Seems they can't actually get someone to sign for a fight, so if Randa wants it then give her a shot.

Andrade has only beat 1 top 10 opponent and nobody in the top 5. Markos beat Esparza who was ranked 3rd, I say give Randa the title shot.
I really don't tune into MMA much these days,but since when was an inactive Esparza ranked #3 ?

Fuck yer rankings. Jessica is clearly better than Randa, has shown it in her fights, and thus, she deserves the shot way more

I like Randa.

Hopefully this fight doesn't happen.

Sad to say it, but Randa wouldn't stand a chance against Joanna.
Hottie after she submits Rose is a better idea.

She is currently ranked 3 on the official UFC rankings which hasn't been updated yet.

RANDA!
they're the least legit rankings out there,have you ever saw some of the retards who are responsible for compiling them ? even then she #4 because they seem to go Champion,#1,#2,#3....intead of 1,2,3,4.

Will root for Randa but that gremlin might break her face like Penne

Thats just mean. Why would you wanna see that happen to Randa? And i like Randa alot

Sorry Randa fans, but she needs to be cut.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back