Randa Markos vs Joanna?

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Andrade has only beat 1 top 10 opponent and nobody in the top 5. Markos beat Esparza who was ranked 3rd, I say give Randa the title shot.

Randa was nowhere near as impressive and got a hometown decision over Cookie Monster.

I like Randa, maybe Joanna should give her beating to get that nose fixed like Penne.

Andrade has only beat 1 top 10 opponent and nobody in the top 5. Markos beat Esparza who was ranked 3rd, I say give Randa the title shot.
She was getting spanked by Carla last night. I felted like she lost that fight against Carla and only won because it was in Canada. She would get slaughter against Joanna lol. Joanna vs Markos shouldnt even be sanction by the commission, It would be a massacre.

Flawless logic.

I think they should swap position in the rankings also.

It would be worst. Possibly a first round stoppage. Markos didnt even beat Carla that was a robbery.
I feel like Joanna deserves an easy opponent after her last 2 fights. Let Andrade fight Karolina or somebody.

Randa would take a beating then land a spinning backfist to shatter dat glass jaw and win by KO

Back