Rampage explains how outer space is a hoax

LOL I ask again, if they're non-corporeal, what made Meldrum's footprints?
Jungian mythology allows for the phenomenon to have an impact on physical reality. It could leave prints or even harm a person. I've stated this principle so many times it's amazing you are asking. It was quoted in the post you said I was a fraudulent post. Here it is for you to read again.

"But I agree with Carl Jung that there is a numinous force that manifests in concert with our mythological imaginings so that we can really see our mythological figures and that those figures can even leave traces or effects on us or on the physical environment."

What you need to do is actually read posts before responding man.. But when you are so angered by an open mind I think that's hard for you

LOL I ask again, if they're non-corporeal, what made Meldrum's footprints?
What I find interesting is that mold of a mangled foot. I guess all the right bones are accounted for but how realistic is it that a bigfoot is going to survive with a crippling injury like that? We find old human and neanderthal injuries like that but we had family groups to fall back on to help us survive.

Jungian mythology allows for the phenomenon to have an impact on physical reality. It could leave prints or even harm a person. I've stated this principle so many times it's amazing you are asking. It was quoted in the post you said I was a fraudulent post. Here it is for you to read again.

"But I agree with Carl Jung that there is a numinous force that manifests in concert with our mythological imaginings so that we can really see our mythological figures and that those figures can even leave traces or effects on us or on the physical environment."

What you need to do is actually read posts before responding man.. But when you are so angered by an open mind I think that's hard for you
LMAO @ "allows for"

You can allow for whatever you want when you are just making shit up and calling it a principle.

Funny how you think I'm angry when, as I stated, my only interest here is to help limit the number of people who give clicks to the likes of you on youtube and other media. The part in quotes is nothing more than a justification for pretending made up shit is real.

What you need to do is wake up and realize you're not discussing this topic with a pea brain like the sort of people you're used to hanging out with, and feeling superior to, but with someone who can directly point to each element of your bullshit and show why it is bullshit.

Now, you can go back to lying about me, falsely attributing positions to me I didn't claim to hold because the evidence I posted proved the case for me in your own mind, all that dumb crap, or you can come clean and admit you were wrong. Easy peasey.

What I find interesting is that mold of a mangled foot. I guess all the right bones are accounted for but how realistic is it that a bigfoot is going to survive with a crippling injury like that? We find old human and neanderthal injuries like that but we had family groups to fall back on to help us survive.

They often roll together in small, family groups. Mother, father, offspring. They also have been seen hunting together in small numbers, using vocals and tree knocks to communicate.

Here is an example of a supposed encounter involving a hunt.

They mark their territories by altering something natural, like snapping over a large sappling at the max height that they can manage. If you're in the deep woods and see a tree that has no other easy explanation for it to be freshly snapped over or twisted, and it's across the trail you're on, you might want to turn around.

They often display a significant level of compassion during encounters, so I have no doubt that an injured one could potentially find support. Many, however, do go the opposite way (you might get rocks thrown at you to tell you to move along, or worse).

They're like us. Some are bad, some are good.

Supposed video capture of a group, one injured, stalking bison in Yellowstone:

Last edited:
LMAO @ "allows for"

You can allow for whatever you want when you are just making shit up and calling it a principle.

Funny how you think I'm angry when, as I stated, my only interest here is to help limit the number of people who give clicks to the likes of you on youtube and other media. The part in quotes is nothing more than a justification for pretending made up shit is real.

What you need to do is wake up and realize you're not discussing this topic with a pea brain like the sort of people you're used to hanging out with, and feeling superior to, but with someone who can directly point to each element of your bullshit and show why it is bullshit.

Now, you can go back to lying about me, falsely attributing positions to me I didn't claim to hold because the evidence I posted proved the case for me in your own mind, all that dumb crap, or you can come clean and admit you were wrong. Easy peasey.
Well man, you are really a toxic human being. I'm sorry you feel this way. I'm sorry you don't read my posts carefully and I'm sorry you are so upset that people have views you don't have.

It must be hard for you to be small-minded and certain and uncomfortable with viewpoints you don't share.

Well man, you are really a toxic human being. I'm sorry you feel this way. I'm sorry you don't read my posts carefully and I'm sorry you are so upset that people have views you don't have.

It must be hard for you to be small-minded and certain and uncomfortable with viewpoints you don't share.
Ok, hypocrite.
Keep repeating your bullshit.
You wear it well.

I'm sorry you feel that way.
Concession accepted. Now, perhaps you have time to tell us again how people who deliberately misstate things are liars. A selection of your comments about me will work quite nicely.

They often roll together in small, family groups. Mother, father, offspring. They also have been seen hunting together in small numbers, using vocals and tree knocks to communicate.

Here is an example of a supposed encounter involving a hunt.

They mark their territories by altering something natural, like snapping over a large sappling at the max height that they can manage. If you're in the deep woods and see a tree that has no other easy explanation for it to be freshly snapped over or twisted, and it's across the trail you're on, you might want to turn around.

They often display a significant level of compassion during encounters, so I have no doubt that an injured one could potentially find support. Many, however, do go the opposite way (you might get rocks thrown at you to tell you to move along, or worse).

They're like us. Some are bad, some are good.

Supposed video capture of a group, one injured, stalking bison in Yellowstone:

Lol!!

Concession accepted. Now, perhaps you have time to tell us again how people who deliberately misstate things are liars. A selection of your comments about me will work quite nicely.
There's no concession here.

I'm just sorry you are so angry. That's really hard work.

If you think I've lied about you quote those lies and I'll be very glad to make an apology for them.

Well, let's keep in mind that it is not my position that their physical beings and I'm only still manning someone else's positions. Do you spend much time in the woods? Because I do. There are hundreds and hundreds of deer elk moose bear mountain lions. But how often do you come across the skeleton??

It's rare. It does happen of course, but it isn't super common. You see dear the most and then elk and then moose. You barely ever see a mountain lion or a bear. It's just super rare and an apex predator at the top of the food chain would have fewer numbers, fewer bones and if they hide them? Well it wouldn't be that hard.

But again, that isn't even my position.

If it's gigantiopithecus then it would be smarter than apes and not as smart as people. And if it's intelligent enough to know that it has to hide its remains then that would be an easy way to keep them from us.

But that's all the perspective that it's a physical being with the genetic lineage etc.

The main thing is you just need to calm down and not have any toxicity. You don't need to be angry just because someone shares a position you don't share. Personally, I think it's incredibly immature if you get angry when someone disagrees with you.

But it's at least toxic and uncharitable to do so.

I'm not sure why civil discourse and intelligent conversation is beyond you on this. I really don't understand it.....
Your position or not, you’re repeating it. The argument embarrasses Stretch Armstrong with how much reaching it’s doing. Yes it would be rare to find their remains. But it would happen.

The idea that they are intelligent enough to hide remains is honestly pretty laughable. That would make them smarter than us really. That’s a really impressive logical conclusion they could have only reached with a lot of information and understanding of their situation.

Ive spent more time in the woods than most people but no I don’t fancy myself as some outdoorsman. It’s really neither here nor there to my point though. I wasn’t angry when I told you to shut up about the lab thing, but it was frankly annoying seeing it repeated when know one is saying he needs to be in a lab. The whole crux of the issue is it’s so entirely implausible based on what we know about the world.

Here is where the Carl Jung theory falls apart and why it’s viewed as pseudoscience. This thread is about people believing the world is flat. No one knew the world was round until the Greeks in roughly 5 or 600 BC I believe. Even then, it was only knowledge that the educated of certain countries actually held.

So billions of people lived and died knowing the earth was flat before that. That was their experience. In Carl Jung’s theory, that means they could not have been wrong because enough people experienced and believed that.

But you certainly don’t believe that the Greeks suddenly believing it was round manifested itself and reshaped the world into a globe, do you?

Stretch Armstrong

captain-america-i-understood-that-reference.gif

Had that toy as a little newt (it may have been a bootleg version, we were not rich).

The idea that they are intelligent enough to hide remains is honestly pretty laughable. That would make them smarter than us really. That’s a really impressive logical conclusion they could have only reached with a lot of information and understanding of their situation.

Looking after their dead doesn't require them being motivated by secrecy, it could simply be compassion. We do the same thing. They are like us in many ways.

You should be asking yourself why you never considered that angle, when it's such an easy one to see.

The answer - you guys have your minds already made up, and view everything via the lens of it not being real. No objectivity whatsoever. That's unscientific.

There's no concession here.

I'm just sorry you are so angry. That's really hard work.

If you think I've lied about you quote those lies and I'll be very glad to make an apology for them.
I did. And you didn't, lying hypocrite. Game over.

Also,
*steel

Here is where the Carl Jung theory falls apart and why it’s viewed as pseudoscience. This thread is about people believing the world is flat. No one knew the world was round until the Greeks in roughly 5 or 600 BC I believe. Even then, it was only knowledge that the educated of certain countries actually held.

So billions of people lived and died knowing the earth was flat before that. That was their experience. In Carl Jung’s theory, that means they could not have been wrong because enough people experienced and believed that.

But you certainly don’t believe that the Greeks suddenly believing it was round manifested itself and reshaped the world into a globe, do you?
I disagree with "No one knew the world was round until the Greeks in roughly 5 or 600 BC" since I have no doubt people believed it long before that in lots of places. The move to formalize theories about why that might be so had to come from somewhere.

It's not a counter to your point, btw--just adding detail.

But that's one thing about these new age flat earthers that cracks me up. Eratosthenes determined the circumference of the Earth (within a certain margin of error) 2300 years ago and this lot thinks they've got the inside scoop on reality somehow LOL

Last edited:
These scientismists are full blown zealots. They're more religous than religious people.

I don't know what a TCK is or anything about Bigfoot. But I do find it strange how hostile you guys are about the belief Bigfoot exists. Its strange.

I'm not hostile at all, I actually said that it would be cool if Bigfoot existed.

the-last-dragon-the-glow.gif

Back