Rampage explains how outer space is a hoax

I think the reason is because the thread is open and it's on topic, so we're sharing about our perspectives on a forum... It's strange that you could twist that into something bad while you Post your thoughts on a forum too...

I don't think my posts are long or convoluted. They're just simple ideas expressed clearly.

The reason they shut threads like this down is because people get angry and toxic but that's only coming from one side of this discussion.
No they shut them down and move them because it’s mostly full of brainwashing material and fairy tales. The mods don’t want you cluttering up the Mayberry with that garbage. Not sure why it’s still open on here but you certainly wrote paragraph after paragraph about stuff that at the end of the day is just fake nonsense justified by you saying “ other people experience this”
Ya those other people are delusional weirdos like you.

Not even close. That's what you've reduced it to in order to have a point. I don't have to view it in isolation, you do in order to dismiss it.

It's just another piece of evidence (itself with context you're unaware of, and can't possibly know) amongst a plethora of it.

Thanks for playing.

How many times have you tagged me, begging me to pay you mind, you loser?

LMAO you're nobody to me, meanwhile you fucking sweat me constantly. You're my fucking bitch on these boards.
Lmao you’re known as the resident bigfoots bitch who strokes off to Sasquatch . Think about that before you keep up the agenda

No they shut them down and move them because it’s mostly full of brainwashing material and fairy tales. The mods don’t want you cluttering up the Mayberry with that garbage. Not sure why it’s still open on here but you certainly wrote paragraph after paragraph about stuff that at the end of the day is just fake nonsense justified by you saying “ other people experience this”
Ya those other people are delusional weirdos like you.
I don't think it's fake nonsense at all. I think the mythological perspective is the best explanation of the data that we have and matches all of the data better than any other explanation.

I don't think that it's reasonable to believe everyone who experiences these things is hallucinating or crazy or just mistaken identity. I don't think that is a plausible reasonable explanation for what is happening.

But for those of you complaining about threads like this, it's interesting that no one is forcing them on you... You could have just not read them.

Lmao you’re known as the resident bigfoots bitch who strokes off to Sasquatch . Think about that before you keep up the agenda

And just remember, every time that my name comes out of your bitchass mouth, my balls go into it.

Stay gargling. <JonesDXSuckIt>

Last edited:
if i see things that other people don't, that doesn't make me crazy. it makes me advanced.

you should see the shit i see. and just because you can't, it doesn't mean it's not real (as in real, but not really real, you feel me?).

aww, fuck.........sorry guys, i have to go fight this fuckin spiritually real gargoyle who just showed himself to only me.....wish me luck...................

Not even close. That's what you've reduced it to in order to have a point. I don't have to view it in isolation, you do in order to dismiss it.

It's just another piece of evidence (itself with context you're unaware of, and can't possibly know) amongst a plethora of it.

Thanks for playing.

Oh! so no one else could possible know the esoteric context of your belief. This truly does sound religious to me. Thanks for playing as well.

Oh! so no one else could possible know the esoteric context of your belief. This truly does sound religious to me. Thanks for playing as well.
Then we may find ourselves in agreement. I've listened to hundreds and hundreds of accounts, UFO paranormal and Bigfoot.

I think there is absolutely a religious element to the phenomenon. For both UFOs and Bigfoot it is being reported even by trained professionals that if you leave offerings or approach the phenomenon with a certain attitude or ritual you can cause it to manifest.

There are people out in the forest leaving beads and shiny things on alters for Bigfoot to come and get!!!!

That all sounds like religion to me. I think we are witnessing maybe for the first time in history a globally emerging religion.

The only place where we probably have disagreement is I don't think religion is connecting to nothing at all. I think it is connecting to something that is really there and can and does manifest in different ways for different people.

I know you disagree with that and I'm not in any way asking you to accept that, but I think you're 100% right that we are witnessing an emerging religion.

You couldn't possibly know the context of their encounters. Your miscomprehension/misrepresentation of damn near everything that I write is growing old.

Happy trails. Don't wonder off too far from em.

I'm asking that if you don't believe it's a physical being, than what is it?
I think you might be trolling me cuz you're often f****** with me dude. But I'm going to give this an honest response but I know I've told you this before....

I think it is a purely mythological phenomenon that is globally emerging. I think the paranormal and Bigfoot and UFOs are all the same thing manifesting in different ways. I think we are witnessing an emerging global religion of sorts.

Just one data point that I find odd is how often people say that when they see Bigfoot, first the forest goes dead quiet not a single sound, not even insects. And then often you'll hear people say the same thing about UFO that goes over them everything gets dead quiet.

Well I meditate a lot 3 to 5 hours a day since I was 19 or 20 years old and I know damn well that certain altered states make it so you don't hear the world around you and you don't have to be passed out in order to get into them.

So I think people that are prone to this type of altered state are slipping into them and are having experiences with an emerging mythology.

So far, I'm guessing that could sound reasonable to you or anybody, even an atheist. A sort of hallucination of you will . But I agree with Carl Jung that there is a numinous force that manifests in concert with our mythological imaginings so that we can really see our mythological figures and that those figures can even leave traces or effects on us or on the physical environment.

And I know how crazy that sounds, but Wolfgang Smith seems to agree and is using Hinduisms classification system for how that is possible to put forth a new theory in physics to explain why the quantum realm seems to react to our consciousness and observations.

It should be noted that Wolfgang Smith never discusses Bigfoot or UFOs as far as I know, but he's using the exact same principles to explain how people really do have and see and experience manifestations of god. And he thinks this insight could offer a new direction and theory within physics and that that theory could explain through physics how it is possible that we experience God.

@HereticBD did you read this?

Last edited:
You ought to brush up on Carl Jung if you feel that you can't read my posts carefully and comprehend the principles.

Carl Yung also looked deeply into the UFO phenomenon and concluded that it was an emerging mythology. But his understanding of mythology is different than your own I would guess. These mythologies emerge in concert with a numinous force so that they can manifest to people. You can see them groups of people can see them and they can leave traces and yet not strictly speaking exist in this dimension.

You respond to my posts, yet you don't read them and that's why you don't already know this.

I'm not a troll it just makes you furious that somebody disagrees with your basic stance on things and can reason well why that is. and you seem to be unable to handle that so you get overly emotional about that. Your anger betrays your fear.

Basically you have a small mind and a small world view and it's so small that you experience fear and anger if something challenges it.

It's that or you are a bad faith poster.
LOL I ask again, if they're non-corporeal, what made Meldrum's footprints?

You couldn't possibly know the context of their encounters. Your miscomprehension/misrepresentation of damn near everything that I write is growing old.

Happy trails. Don't wonder off too far from em.

Of course I couldn't understand, this is a personal religious experience to you guys. It sounds just like when people describe seeing the virgin Mary in Medjugorje. That's why you can never deny it.

Happy trails to you as well.

Read my post just above.

When I'm talking to a poster who thinks it's a physical body, I will steal man his position for fun and because I like to make connections with people.
That's a creative way of explaining contradicting yourself. Good on ya for admitting it though. I appreciate you putting a fine point on your deliberate falsehood and hypocrisy. Way to go.

You made the analogy, I'm just responding to it LOL.

Aren't you saying that you trust your friends and co-workers experiences, and that's one of the main reasons believe in Bigfoot so strongly? Well, if someone were to say that their family and friends were doctors, and that's why they believed in the vaccine so strongly. Would that be a valid stance to you?
Anecdotes aren't worth a fuck. Period. Good point.

I think you might be trolling me cuz you're often f****** with me dude. But I'm going to give this an honest response but I know I've told you this before....

I think it is a purely mythological phenomenon that is globally emerging. I think the paranormal and Bigfoot and UFOs are all the same thing manifesting in different ways. I think we are witnessing an emerging global religion of sorts.

Just one data point that I find odd is how often people say that when they see Bigfoot, first the forest goes dead quiet not a single sound, not even insects. And then often you'll hear people say the same thing about UFO that goes over them everything gets dead quiet.

Well I meditate a lot 3 to 5 hours a day since I was 19 or 20 years old and I know damn well that certain altered states make it so you don't hear the world around you and you don't have to be passed out in order to get into them.

So I think people that are prone to this type of altered state are slipping into them and are having experiences with an emerging mythology.

So far, I'm guessing that could sound reasonable to you or anybody, even an atheist. A sort of hallucination of you will . But I agree with Carl Jung that there is a numinous force that manifests in concert with our mythological imaginings so that we can really see our mythological figures and that those figures can even leave traces or effects on us or on the physical environment.

And I know how crazy that sounds, but Wolfgang Smith seems to agree and is using Hinduisms classification system for how that is possible to put forth a new theory in physics to explain why the quantum realm seems to react to our consciousness and observations.

It should be noted that Wolfgang Smith never discusses Bigfoot or UFOs as far as I know, but he's using the exact same principles to explain how people really do have and see and experience manifestations of god. And he thinks this insight could offer a new direction and theory within physics and that that theory could explain through physics how it is possible that we experience God.
You're a fraud. This is not an answer to the question. It's dodge after dodge. What made the footprints?

You're a fraud. This is not an answer to the question. It's dodge after dodge. What made the footprints?
This is a well stated and complete and simple summation of my thoughts on this subject. You have to have some serous dishonestly issues to pretend otherwise. This is my position and has been my position for a long time on this topic.

I think you have comprehension problems.

uunwhku9ypey3bop2i5o.gif

Back