Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic: The great rivalry

nadal-djokovic-2024-plane.jpg

I didn't realise how bad Rafa's hairline has gotten.

Damn, RIP :(

Djokovic a big whiny sore loser episode 11

Djoker was such a big baby in this one lecturing him at the net post match about something that wasn’t even bad or Nardi’s fault

I couldn't tell whether he was upset, apologizing or both.

Yeah it definitely wasn't Nardi's fault. Novak made it a bigger deal than it was, as usual.

I couldn't tell whether he was upset, apologizing or both.

Yeah it definitely wasn't Nardi's fault. Novak made it a bigger deal than it was, as usual.
I saw a video of the translation. He was essentially blaming him and saying it was not right to do. Laughable because he still won that set

I saw a video of the translation. He was essentially blaming him and saying it was not right to do. Laughable because he still won that set

Yeah that's a shame. The fact it was even a situation is entirely Novak's fault. No reason to bring it up at the end. Let the guy enjoy the moment.

When NFL players meet elite A-level athletes.

@fica

It shows onlu sport theae guys are good are ones that have tons of breaks only emphasize how strong and how high they can jump. In any spkrt where conditionimg is needed hand eye cordination.or foot eye cordination or.brains they suck

Last edited:
It shows onlu sport theae guys are good are ones that have tons of breaks only emphasize how strong and how high they can jump. In any spkrt where conditionimg is needed hand eye cordination.or foot eye cordination or.brains they suck
<goldie>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back