Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic: The great rivalry

I did. But let’s keep it simple for you… so … Sinner feasts on the 2nd shot from the returner… Becker feasted on the first return of the returner… why? Because of the racquets, yes … correct
… so the strategy isn’t necessarily the same but very similar
… you want the ace, but the return is usually good… what next? Right? You need to win the point and hold serve… right?
Jesus Christ you are all over the place. “Keep it simple” and you post the worst babble I’ve seen on this forum. Again you can substitute a ton of players for Sinner in your babble and it would apply. Still has zero to do with the fact that Becker relied more on his net play (serve and volley aspect that you can’t comprehend) to win points rather than being primarily a baseliner like Sinner. Take the L and move on, your posts are getting worse and worse.

Rafa is the GOAT, IMO. Love watching these guys play.

Great choice, TS, to include the Aussie Open 2012 Final and the French Open 2013 Semi-final. Those were their best matches by far. I can always rewatch those matches and get inspired.

Thanks bud. Yeah they're both amazing matches.

nadal-djokovic-2024-plane.jpg

I knew it was today but I didn't see it. Rafa playing well? Indian Wells starts next week so hopefully he's on track.
It’s still going. About to lose the 2nd set but he won the 1st. Will probably face fatigue issues soon but has looked good so far.

Jesus Christ you are all over the place. “Keep it simple” and you post the worst babble I’ve seen on this forum. Again you can substitute a ton of players for Sinner in your babble and it would apply. Still has zero to do with the fact that Becker relied more on his net play (serve and volley aspect that you can’t comprehend) to win points rather than being primarily a baseliner like Sinner. Take the L and move on, your posts are getting worse and worse.

Wow, haven’t logged in in a while… you are awesomely stupid. Ever actually compete in anything? Doesn’t sound like it.

Rafa withdrew from the tourney :confused::(

Yeah it's too bad. I think it's getting to the point where there's not much hope of him being healthy enough to play more than a couple of rounds, especially at a major.

Hurkacz lost but other than that no big upsets so far.

Ben Shelton - Francisco Cerundolo playing right now. Winner plays Jannik "Boris Becker" Sinner.

Back