Rafael dos Anjos vs. Kamaru Usman reportedly in the works

RDA doesn't do well against wrestlers.

If he couldn't handle Colby, he is not handling Usman who's bigger and stronger.

I kept telling everyone that he couldn't handle Guida and Khabib at LW, but kept getting the (totally unsupported) reply that "RDA's wrestling and TDD have improved sooooo much since then."

Should I watch that fight...or just watch the replay of Colby vs. RDA?

Why the fuck would you make this matchup? Fire Shelby for fucks sake

RDA doesn't do well against wrestlers.

If he couldn't handle Colby, he is not handling Usman who's bigger and stronger.

this, unfortunately. I'll be rooting for Rafael if the fight takes place, but, it's not one that favors RDA.

honestly they'd be better off matching Kamaru vs Wonderboy I think.

There are so many guys at WW for RDA. Condit, Ponz, etc. Why match him up with an even larger wrestler?

Fan of both guys but I gotta go with Uus Uus Uus!

RDA better find some solutions to deal with good wrestlers.

Hmm.. RDA needs to let his ear heal first me thinks

Till/Usman makes sense as the winner of that faces the winner of Colby/Woodley.
Seems like they'll have Till fight the winner of Colby/Woodley? which is stupid since he(Till) needs to prove he can make weight and Usman will answer if he has a "wrestler" kryptonite" as well

Giving Usman a guy they know can’t wrestle

Great, he can fight woodley after the Colby fight, by then WW will be about as popular as FLW

Not a good fight for RDA and Usman should be looking at the Ponzi's, Till's, Colby once he gets wrecked by Woodley...

Would have liked to see RDA vs. Masvidal...

RDA probably learned a lot in the Colby fight. I think he makes the adjustments and beats Usman who doesn't bring as much pressure as Colby.

This is good for RDA a win and he's right back in the "mix"
I don't know man... i was thinking the same about Barboza. After he got ragdolled by khabib, sure he will adjust and fight differently against Lee. But that didn't happen. I'm afraid that RDA will get ragdolled by Usman too. I wish I'm wrong though.

The UFC doesn't
You nailed it. UFC wants to know who sells more (same as the casuals). The fans get screwed. So, at least we have this forum to discuss who the best fighters are at all weight classes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back