Rafael dos Anjos vs. Kamaru Usman reportedly in the works

Nah, it is time for Usman to face a legit striker.... Ponz or Masvidal, maybe Till...

Does RDA have the same manager as Maia? Da fuck.

If RDA pushes forward and sets the pace then he can win. If he moves back then it'll be a boring decision.

It is a way to add a name to add another name to usmans resume.

RDA shouldn't take the fight. A win keeps him at the top of the division but I can't see him getting the win, I see him get backed up and taken down just like Colby did to him. Although I think Colby probably has better striking and aggression than Usman so you never know.

Always a fan of RDA hope he gets the win.

RDA takes this.

He is a pressure fighter but doesn't do well when he is pressured, and usman is no Colby when it comes to pace and cardio.

RDA will get taken down a couple times, but he will light usman up on the feet and get a tko late 2nd rounds or maybe 3rd.

Would rather see Usman vs Till, but this is still a good fight

I got Usman by decision

RDA vs Till makes for a more fun fight & getting Till a chance to be the #1 contendor is better for the UFC than Usman, i hate this matchup. RDA has alot of confidence that he can improve his wrestling in a few months to take this fight though, i'll be rooting for him.

Damn. Thought Till vs Usman would be a fight for #1 contender for sure. If RDA wins they just kill off another contender....

Which I really don't think they'd mind if Usman lost. Lol

inb4 people think usman will beat RDA in a similar fashion to the way Colby did it even though they're completely different style of fighters.

Lol at Usman wanting to be Colby
<36>

Kamaru Usman - Division 2 wrestler
Colby covington - Division 1 wrestler

Kamaru Usman - 1 loss to a guy without a wikipedia page
Colby Covington - 1 loss to a UFC fighter

Kamaru Usman - $55k pay day in last fight
Colby Covington - $380k pay day in last fight

Dumb fight
Usman should fight Till but the UFC won't allow it.

Makes no sense. It’s as clear as day that they’re protecting Till.

Back