Racquel Pennington as BW champ of the world proves one thing.

jko1355

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
There has been literally zero evolution in wmma since Rousey.... we just happened to have a couple of better female fighters in Amanda and Valentina...

These girls are just as bad as the girls Ronda was clearing out in a round over and over.

There has been literally zero evolution in wmma since Rousey.... we just happened to have a couple of better female fighters in Amanda and Valentina...

These girls are just as bad as the girls Ronda was clearing out in a round over and over.
Lol so when you saw Strickland fight, you knew he was going to be Champion one day?

Absolutely terrible division and this is why I don’t rate nunes that highly, she’s had the easiest division ever

Pena is just as equally bad as the rest of them. Tragic division

Lol so when you saw Strickland fight, you knew he was going to be Champion one day?
Strickland? What does that have to do with the evolution within WMMA? Strickland actually is bringing something new to men's mma with his style... that said I don't think it's going to be transformative but you are literally saying what about hotdogs, when I said mexican food sucks

I think Strawweight and Flyweight are good and more competitve, I do agree that bantamweight is extremely underwhelming and probably needs to be abandoned

lol she is the definition of average. Her personality is exactly like her fighting.

that almost anyone (I mean, anyone) can be a UFC wmma champion?

I’m happy for her and her family but yeah.. Ronda should come back and challenge her tbh. There’s no better time

135 is almost as shallow as 145.

Strickland? What does that have to do with the evolution within WMMA? Strickland actually is bringing something new to men's mma with his style... that said I don't think it's going to be transformative but you are literally saying what about hotdogs, when I said mexican food sucks
The whole point that you missed is Mens MMA hasn’t really evolved much when a Strickland or Glover can become champion at 42 years old.
Now compare that to UFC in 93 to 2003… really hasn’t evolved when Tank Abbot oddly is a top contender.

has there ever been a champion with cankles? is rocky the first

This version of Pennington is much better than the version we saw on TUF…

That being said, her winning a title in the UFC is really something I never thought I would see in a million years.

Absolutely terrible division and this is why I don’t rate nunes that highly, she’s had the easiest division ever

Pena is just as equally bad as the rest of them. Tragic division

Nunes actually had decent competition in the division at its peak...Ronda, Tate, Holm, Shevchenko, Germaine. The problem is, most of them have aged out/past their peaks and there aren't many new female BWs, so we are left with the crappy fight we just got. Should have been Pena vs. Holm or GDR. Pennington has lost to every top contender she's faced.

Nunes actually had decent competition in the division at its peak...Ronda, Tate, Holm, Shevchenko, Germaine. The problem is, most of them have aged out and are way past their peaks, so we are left with the crappy fight we just got. Should have been Pena vs. Holm or GDR. Pennington has lost to every top contender she's faced.
Edit: Posted twice accidentally

Nunes actually had decent competition in the division at its peak...Ronda, Tate, Holm, Shevchenko, Germaine. The problem is, most of them have aged out and are way past their peaks, so we are left with the crappy fight we just got. Should have been Pena vs. Holm or GDR. Pennington has lost to every top contender she's faced.
True, there was some decent competition back then. But now it’s just tragic. Even pena is absolutely awful, her striking is geniunely worse than drunk people I’ve seen in bars. Nunes could probably come back and just run through the division again with ease

It's true; this was a poorly chosen/matched title fight and she'll soon be replaced by someone far more "entertaining"...
[<diva3}

Back