Racist attacker "White people shouldn't breed"

DurableDude

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A racially-motivated attacker spat into the face of a nine-month-old baby, shouting “white people shouldn’t breed” at her mother, a court has heard.
Rezzas Abdulla approached Rebecca Telford while she was taking her baby Layla-Jean for a stroll in a pram in South Shields last January.

Prosecutor Emma Dowling told Newcastle Crown Court: “He lent into the pushchair and spat into the face of her daughter. As he did so, he shouted or said ‘white people shouldn’t breed.’”

The baby was said to have been covered in saliva. The spit had been “sprayed around” the baby’s face and a shocked passer-by gave Telford a tissue so that she could clean her baby up.

The court heard that Layla-Jean, now almost two, was taken to the doctor for tests after the attack due to fears that she could have contracted TB.

Abdulla, who has two previous convictions for race-hate attacks on white women, was later tracked down through CCTV.

Abdulla was sentenced to eight months imprisonment, suspended for 18 months, with rehabilitation and mental health treatment requirements.

Since last January’s attack, Abdulla has spent time receiving psychiatric treatment in hospital. The judge said “society in general” would be better served if Abdulla was allowed to continue his psychiatric treatment program.

Obviously this guy has problem with Whites, but why live in U.K. If so? At the very least I believe he should be serving time in prison.

https://www.rt.com/uk/378152-baby-spit-face-racist/

ad_235931634-e1487684068110.jpg

A tree is known by the fruit it produces.

Interesting that this guy is offered mental health treatment whilst the guy who put bacon on a mosque got 12 months imprisonent, and was then murdered in prison.

Yet this guy got off very lightly considering his history, even though I consider him far, far more dangerous to society than some numpty who put bacon on a mosque.

hes not racist, he is an oppressed minority trying to express his grievances

they should let in more refugees imo

Interesting that this guy is offered mental health treatment whilst the guy who put bacon on a mosque got 12 months in prison, and was then murdered in prison.

Yet this guy got off very lightly considering his history, even though I consider him far, far more dangerous to society than some numpty who put bacon on a mosque.

White people commit the most hate crimes and get away with it....So stop acting like this guy, gets a special privilege.

The guy spat @ a white baby..I mean it's fucked up, but you can't compare that shit to all the crap White Racist do and get away with.

White people commit the most hate crimes and get away with it....So stop acting like this guy, gets a special privilege.

The guy spat @ a white baby..I mean it's fucked up, but you can't compare that shit to all the crap White Racist do and get away with.

Where did I compare with "all the crap white racists do"? I compared with a crime that also took place in the U.K. that was considered a hate crime but ended with the guy getting murdered in prison.

If that guy was shown this level of leniency, he'd be alive today.

youre actually defending a guy spitting in a baby's face

What a fucking retard HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Where did I compare with "all the crap white racists do"? I compared with a crime that also took place in the U.K. that was considered a hate crime but ended with the guy getting murdered in prison.

If that guy was shown this level of leniency, he'd be alive today.

We get it bro...he got a slap on the wrist because he is muslim...but the poor white guy who put bacon, is being oppressed by being white.

I know the fucking stupid narrative, that you're trying to put out.

Fact is that white people get away with this shit for far too long....that when the law works correctly, people like you are shocked.

We get it bro...he got a slap on the wrist because he is muslim...but the poor white guy who put bacon, is being oppressed by being white.

I know the fucking stupid narrative, that you're trying to put out.

Fact is that white people get away with this shit for far too long....that when the law works correctly, people like you are shocked.

Fact is you silly little prick, that white people get put in prison for throwing bacon at buildings whereas this bloke spitting in a baby's face gets nothing.

youre actually defending a guy spitting in a baby's face
I said it's fucked up...Just Saiyan, that it ain't as bad as murdering/beating the shit out of people like White racist, tend to do.

Fact is you silly little prick, that white people get put in prison for throwing bacon at buildings whereas this bloke spitting in a baby's face gets nothing.
1 fucking incident...There is literally thousands of cases of murders/assaults by White racist....and a lot of them get away with it!

1 fucking incident...There is literally thousands of cases of murders/assaults by White racist....and a lot of them get away with it!

What is your fucking point?

4 black lads mugged my mate when he was 16. They took his phone and money. They were never caught. I don't bring that shit up everyday when a new article pops up about somebody doing something stupid.

War Room or not, I can't believe there are moderators of this forum, grown men and women that look at posts like the ones this absolute cretin is posting and think "yeah that's fine here".

You seriously need to take a hard look in the mirror. You're sitting here sticking up for some scumbag spitting in a baby's face.

Well, to be fair, he's getting his way. White people aren't breeding.

Back