Racist attacker "White people shouldn't breed"

I said it's fucked up...Just Saiyan, that it ain't as bad as murdering/beating the shit out of people like White racist, tend to do.

if you ever start a sentence with "yeah he spit in an innocent babys face, but that isnt as bad as..."

you need to stop posting

hes not racist, he is an oppressed minority trying to express his grievances

they should let in more refugees imo

And he'll get all the time in the world to think over those grievances and a counsellor who'll cater to his victim status.

Don't be surprised when this guy rapes/kills someone in the near future.

Well, thats shitty of him. Good thing he's experiencing repercussions.

White people commit the most hate crimes and get away with it....So stop acting like this guy, gets a special privilege.

The guy spat @ a white baby..I mean it's fucked up, but you can't compare that shit to all the crap White Racist do and get away with.

blacks easily win the interracial crime game .. including rape and murder

lol also,, it says all you need to know about you that your first thought of a baby being spat on is to get defensive about it .. facepalm yourself

the guy is obviously racist but he also obviously mentally ill as well. Anyone who spits on a little baby has to have something unscrewed up there and needs to be treated after he spends his criminal sentence.

Interesting that this guy is offered mental health treatment whilst the guy who put bacon on a mosque got 12 months imprisonent, and was then murdered in prison.

Yet this guy got off very lightly considering his history, even though I consider him far, far more dangerous to society than some numpty who put bacon on a mosque.
Imagine if this were a white guy who did all these things. How then would he be sentenced? I doubt he would get off with behavioral therapy.

We get it bro...he got a slap on the wrist because he is muslim...but the poor white guy who put bacon, is being oppressed by being white.

I know the fucking stupid narrative, that you're trying to put out.

Fact is that white people get away with this shit for far too long....that when the law works correctly, people like you are shocked.

A guy getting murdered in prison for putting bacon on a mosque is the law working correctly?

But, a guy who commits legal battery (spitting on a child) gets psychological reconditioning instead and that is also the law working correctly?

1 fucking incident...There is literally thousands of cases of murders/assaults by White racist....and a lot of them get away with it!

Tend to do? Site examples from the 21st century.

Last edited:
the guy is obviously racist but he also obviously mentally ill as well. Anyone who spits on a little baby has to have something unscrewed up there and needs to be treated after he spends his criminal sentence.

No you racist bigot, that's just Abdulla's culture.

I mean.... at least half of the people shouldn't so.... semi-fair conclusion.

"White people will become a minority in every country on the planet and these events will happen more often, and their inevitable genocide is a good thing" -Joe Biden

I would probably strangle this dude if he spit on my child. Fuck this subhuman piece of fecal matter.

White people commit the most hate crimes and get away with it....So stop acting like this guy, gets a special privilege.

The guy spat @ a white baby..I mean it's fucked up, but you can't compare that shit to all the crap White Racist do and get away with.
lol you are so blindly racist it is mind boggling.

I would probably strangle this dude if he spit on my child. Fuck this subhuman piece of fecal matter.
I'd probably blow his brains out there on the spot. Assaulting an infant is fucking pathetic.

Lucky he can get away with that in the U.K.

"White people will become a minority in every country on the planet and these events will happen more often, and their inevitable genocide is a good thing" -Joe Biden
I am still in shock that he was our VP for eight years. Unbelievable how our society has evolved to be so entitled and intolerant.

I don't care who you are or why you're doing it, any assault against a 9th month old child should result in jail time.

And fuck this guy's smug face in the OP. Makes me wanna put my fist through the back of his skull.

I hope "counseling" is some kind of code for coal shovel to the testicles.

Interesting that this guy is offered mental health treatment whilst the guy who put bacon on a mosque got 12 months imprisonent, and was then murdered in prison.

Yet this guy got off very lightly considering his history, even though I consider him far, far more dangerous to society than some numpty who put bacon on a mosque.
You have to accommodate "minorities"
Liberalism brah

Imagine if this were a white guy who did all these things. How then would he be sentenced? I doubt he would get off with behavioral therapy.

A guy getting murdered in prison for putting bacon on a mosque is the law working correctly?

But, a guy who commits legal battery (spitting on a child) gets psychological reconditioning instead and that is also the law working correctly?

Tend to do? Site examples from the 21st century.
It would be a hate crime if it were a white person.

We get it bro...he got a slap on the wrist because he is muslim...but the poor white guy who put bacon, is being oppressed by being white.

I know the fucking stupid narrative, that you're trying to put out.

Fact is that white people get away with this shit for far too long....that when the law works correctly, people like you are shocked.

So why did this guy get a slap on the wrist and the white guy got 12 months and murdered? Can you tell me how that was the law working correctly? I am honestly asking as your line of reasoning is not making sense.

So why did this guy get a slap on the wrist and the white guy got 12 months and murdered? Can you tell me how that was the law working correctly? I am honestly asking as your line of reasoning is not making sense.
The only solution is for every group of people to have their own nation. There is no way around it.

Back