Quick Question about the UFC 218 Tickets.

You're trying to be a smart ass like Larry David...
Thank you for the compliment...

...but you're just being an ass minus the smart.
30f8aba.gif

The tickets go on sale to the public 10am EST Friday dipshit.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/10/remind...le-this-week-for-holloway-vs-edgar-in-detroit

It wasn't that hard to find btw.
The tickets don't have to be on sale for you to see the price and seating chart, my dear.

Hey Sherbro's can anyone tell me what type of seats each of the different price ranges are?

$50, $75, $100, $175 and $250 are the options, but I am not sure what types of seats each are?

Like are the $250 cage side an $175 lower deck or something?

Sorry if I sound like a dumbass this will be my first UFC event!

$50 will almost certainly be upper rows of the highest section in the furthest corners of the arena. $75 could be the same high rows but closer to the "50 yard line"...or it could be closer seats in the same high corner sections.

Was maybe 5 rows back at UFC 204 and they were £200 a piece which I think is around $250.

They weren't cage side but they're still great seats.

Was maybe 5 rows back at UFC 204 and they were £200 a piece which I think is around $250.

They weren't cage side but they're still great seats.

Well, obviously ticket prices vary based on location.

TS is going to an event in Detroit...which is a shithole in the US. Ticket prices should be low.

Well, obviously ticket prices vary based on location.

TS is going to an event in Detroit...which is a shithole in the US. Ticket prices should be low.

Hey man Detroit is working its way back up come on now!

Thank you for the compliment...

30f8aba.gif

The tickets don't have to be on sale for you to see the price and seating chart, my dear.

You gained a little more smart and a little less ass in my book!

Also, the ones you posted are up charged prices not the base price is what I was saying. If I order directly from the arena or ticketmaster when they "officially" get released not resold they are a lot cheaper.

Back