Quick Question about the UFC 218 Tickets.

TheWalrusNo9

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hey Sherbro's can anyone tell me what type of seats each of the different price ranges are?

$50, $75, $100, $175 and $250 are the options, but I am not sure what types of seats each are?

Like are the $250 cage side an $175 lower deck or something?

Sorry if I sound like a dumbass this will be my first UFC event!

I'm not entirely sure but I can almost guarantee cage side seats are not $250. That sh*t will cost way more.

$50 is probably the upper back deck with $175 - 250$ being somewhere in the upper mid deck.

Here's a comparable...

ufc-160910-chart-7a4e643c00.jpg

Last edited:
Ok thanks fellas. If anyone else thinks they know I'm still all ears!

It will tell you right on the ticket website

I'm not entirely sure but I can almost guarantee cage side seats are not $250. That sh*t will cost way more.

$50 is probably the upper back deck with $175 - 250$ being somewhere in the upper mid deck.

Its so funny when they say "cage side"

$250 will probably get you around the 4th row and back.

Actual cage side seats are called "platinum seats" and they for a whole fucking lot of money.

TS, I'm first row, 2nd level (right in the middle of the arena) and I paid $75.

Not necessarily
I paid $250 to sit 5th row at UFC On Fox 7(Henderson vs Melendez) and $200 to sit front row at Weidman vs Munoz, both events in San Jose, Ca
Huge fights in Vegas are where the prices really skyrocket

Its so funny when they say "cage side"

$250 will probably get you around the 4th row and back.

Actual cage side seats are called "platinum seats" and they for a whole fucking lot of money.

TS, I'm first row, 2nd level (right in the middle of the arena) and I paid $75.

Okay, but the $250 are "floor seats" or whatever?

Not necessarily
I paid $250 to sit 5th row at UFC On Fox 7(Henderson vs Melendez) and $200 to sit front row at Weidman vs Munoz, both events in San Jose, Ca
Huge fights in Vegas are where the prices really skyrocket

Cool thanks for insight I think I'm gonna get some pretty good seats for cheap since it is in detroit lol.

Okay, but the $250 are "floor seats" or whatever?

Yes floor seats. but be very careful with floor seats.

Not all they are cracked up to be, unless you're really tall.

Anything exciting happens, everyone stands.

Unless you're over 6 foot, you will be watching the big screen alot.

Best value is in the first level up a few rows. You'll be able to see much more than on the floor.

Yeah for sure, but the prices on link he posted start at like $400 and are obviously not the official ticket sales.

Any site other than Ticketmaster is not legit.

Tickets are almost always marked up (sometimes to ridiculous rates)

On the safe side, just use ticketmaster.

I highly doubt this will sell out. You should be fine getting tix tomorrow morning. Enjoy the show, the card is stacked brotha!

Go to ticketmaster for tickets and no where else.

Trust me on that.

Unless you want to pay alot more for seats.

Yeah I plan on it that just had best picture of sections for the Little Ceasars Arena. They go on sale to the gen public tomorrow for the $50 - $250. Thanks though I was wondering if I should hit Ticketmaster or not!

Hey Sherbro's can anyone tell me what type of seats each of the different price ranges are?

$50, $75, $100, $175 and $250 are the options, but I am not sure what types of seats each are?

Like are the $250 cage side an $175 lower deck or something?

Sorry if I sound like a dumbass this will be my first UFC event!
Got a link where I can get those prices?

Damn. I remember when I use to pay near nothing to be in the second row.

Back