Question for posters who believe climate change is a real, anthropogenic, and exigent phenomenon

Bought hybrid cars, recycled more diligently, changed the source of my electric power to wind power, generally support political policies that propose market-based reductions in green house gases

Climate change is not real

GLOBALISTS BTFO

I eat trash.

tumblr_n5ksjzoDqr1tbka2no1_400.gif

I'm sure to vote for candidates that aren't climate change deniers

Attend protests

And reduce reuse recycle as much as possible

I'm sure to vote for candidates that aren't climate change deniers

Attend protests

And reduce reuse recycle as much as possible

A good motto. Something that is often overlooked is that these measures are listed in order of importance. Reduce is first, because that has the greatest effect.

I stopped using condoms in 2012 and immediately I felt a lot cooler. HEYOOOOOO!

I stopped using condoms in 2012 and immediately I felt a lot cooler. HEYOOOOOO!

Yeah that one time a year you saved up for a hooker probably wasn't a leading contributor to greenhouse gas emissions.

What changes have you made to your lifestyle in the last few years to minimize your footprint and impact on the environment?

Well I'm moving over to solar in my house and I drive an electric car. Most of the issues related to global warming are from industrial businesses like huge farms and factories. So I just try to be mindful the best I can of who I buy from.

Nobody is saying that you're a bad person for driving a car and living your life. Scientists are just saying that we as a whole need to start being careful because our collective actions are causing unnatural shifts in the temperatures on the planet.

It is heartening to hear that some of you have taken actions. It is slightly less heartening to realize that my threads about what I should get at Wendy's get far more traction.

how can climate change be real is the earth is flat?

I'm really curious what TS is getting act with his question.
My guess would be, "if you haven't personally taken steps to reduce pollution, you are a hypocrite." Which may be a little bit true. But the only way to make it so people stop polluting is to give them monetary incentive to do so.

My guess would be, "if you haven't personally taken steps to reduce pollution, you are a hypocrite." Which may be a little bit true. But the only way to make it so people stop polluting is to give them monetary incentive to do so.

Not really my intent, just wanted to see if others were taking action.

I agree that monetary incentive is probably the most immediate and effective way to effect change in the general population, but I don't think we should entirely discount social pressure and education as a driver for change as well.

Not really my intent, just wanted to see if others were taking action.

I agree that monetary incentive is probably the most immediate and effective way to effect change in the general population, but I don't think we should entirely discount social pressure and education as a driver for change as well.
Other than taking the bus, I don't really do much to help. But I do viciously assault anyone driving an SUV or Ford F 350 in the city.

Back