Q for Jason DeLucia...

Originally posted by Shankster
So, what your really saying is... "Bas is one smart man". :p

No what I am saying it the packaging that counts when selling a product:D

i hate having to read through 6 pages of crap from a bunch of duesch bags to read a hand full of posts from the fighters(and BLS posts..smart and hot). thanks dorks.

This thread needs to get deleted and everyone needs to forget this ever happened.

Originally posted by mpt0069
This thread needs to get deleted and everyone needs to forget this ever happened.

Never forget, never forgive...

Originally posted by downsouth
i hate having to read through 6 pages of crap from a bunch of duesch bags to read a hand full of posts from the fighters
+1 Too much kiddy trash talking here.

Honestly, this is an ask the fighters forum, not join-the-fighters-bash-other-fighters-forum. I feel only questions and praises should be permitted, but to hear others put down fighters without even being in their business is wrong unless you were there at the time. Having said that, I won't say anything for or about Jason or Bas, but it is an interesting thread.

Hey BLS and Bas can i buy Jason Delucia off you guys. that was awesome Bas you friggin rock brother.

Originally posted by mpt0069
why dude that shit was great i didnt read any thing other than the back and forth between the fighters and it was more interestin than most shit you see on here

Originally posted by Bas's Lil Sis
OK Guys...

Jason is a fighter and I do not want to demean or degrade that
accomplishment, nor should anyone else. A person can command respect on accomplishments alone. However, right is right and intentionally spreading untruths is not being respectful or wanting to be respected. My intent for the rebuttal, was to bring to light some of the fallacies that were being directed toward my brother. I wish no ill will toward Jason and I retain no anger toward him. I only hope that he has the sensibility to stop with this madness and uses all in his power, to move on for the betterment of his own life.

What a load of bullshit! First you both do some Jason bashing. Then you come up with this crap?! Please... If Bas wasn`t on roids, why didn`t he just say: Hey, I wasn`t on the juice! Sherdoggers in general love Bas, and would accept that. After all, He`s never looked like Mark Kerr...

To Bas:
The thing I really have a problem with, is talking smack about someones grammar and ability to write. Alot of people have problems in that departement, and it has nothing to do with intelligence, education, or determination. Bas said himself that he was bullied at school, why degrade yourself to the lowest form of that art now that you yourself is succsessful?!

Your written english is not bad Bas, but I wouldn`t say stellar either. And you`ve lived in the US for how long? Don`t get me started on your spoken english... Your pride commentarys can be a nightmare at times, listening to you trying to find the right words, before you pronounce them wrong...

I had all respect for you Bas. One of my favourite fighters. You where the first fighter I ever saw fighting MMA. I think it`s sad that you had to sink this low...

Originally posted by STRIKER
Shannon - Bas is very blessed to have someone like you in his corner.

Jason - Please take this to heart & move on. You can still make something out of your past accomplishments by making something positive out of this (an apology to Bas perhaps). You inspired me in the past, dissapointed me in the present but you can still impress me in the future.
Exactly! My thoughts too...

Originally posted by Mattyboy
why dude that shit was great i didnt read any thing other than the back and forth between the fighters and it was more interestin than most shit you see on here

There was like two posts between Bas and Jason and the rest were everyone jumping on Jason. Maybe they just need to delete the other six pages of trolling.

Originally posted by Change
What a load of bullshit! First you both do some Jason bashing. Then you come up with this crap?! Please... If Bas wasn`t on roids, why didn`t he just say: Hey, I wasn`t on the juice! Sherdoggers in general love Bas, and would accept that. After all, He`s never looked like Mark Kerr...

To Bas:
The thing I really have a problem with, is talking smack about someones grammar and ability to write. Alot of people have problems in that departement, and it has nothing to do with intelligence, education, or determination. Bas said himself that he was bullied at school, why degrade yourself to the lowest form of that art now that you yourself is succsessful?!

Your written english is not bad Bas, but I wouldn`t say stellar either. And you`ve lived in the US for how long? Don`t get me started on your spoken english... Your pride commentarys can be a nightmare at times, listening to you trying to find the right words, before you pronounce them wrong...

I had all respect for you Bas. One of my favourite fighters. You where the first fighter I ever saw fighting MMA. I think it`s sad that you had to sink this low...
More of my thoughts... The only bullshit that needs to be mentioned is your post. Jason started the trash talking first and went in for a very low blow. Two words for you if you don't like his commentary... don't watch! Take your english lecture and lack of respect and move on.

well the best thing to do right now for all u pple is to stfu now

Everybody STFU.......
yeah everyoneeeee
if not this is not gonna end

Yeah u ( anyone who read this)

not bullshit... bas' little sister rectified jason... she posted her side of the facts... and made conclusions based on it... jason started with insinuating shit... bas answered... jason re-attacked... and bas' little siter countered.

and she emphasized that although jason got somethings wrong... although he's got a twist in his mind or heart... he still deserves the respect as a fighter... and that's not bullshit...

bas mentioning about spelling wise, i think that was an unnecessary detail... i guess bas spoke about it as he was picking on everything wrong about jason's post. not a big deal.

anyways~.

Originally posted by Change

To Bas:

Please remember folks, as someone pointed out, that this is the "Ask the Fighters" forum, no the "Bash the Fighters" forum or the "Let's all Flame Each Other To Death Like 12 Year Olds" forum. Rules on fighter bashing, flaming, trolling, etc. all still apply. And this forum is for people to ask questions to fighters and get answers -- not flame each other for page after page.

Bas and Jason, as professional fighters, are not going to get banned or carded for talking shit to each other; however, those of us without "Professional Fighter" next to our AVs should not think that it is now open season on fighter bashing here in the forums.

wow, heavy thread.

Im not too familiar with this jason dude, exept i saw ufc 1, but cant remember him.

I bet he lost alot of respect by flaming bas like that.

Bas and bls are really cool people, i can tell from just reading sherdog forums and watching the mma scene.

Pride would be NOTHING without bas commentary, keep up the good work ! :)

I could say something, but I would rather not dump any more gas on the fire due to the rising gas prices.

Get a grip everyone. Quit giving a guy props than bashing him, "you have enough balls to step up, but you suck" I've seen that alot and its jumb. Its an oxymoron and a contradiction.

Originally posted by Rampage fan no1
wow, heavy thread.

Im not too familiar with this jason dude, exept i saw ufc 1, but cant remember him.

I bet he lost alot of respect by flaming bas like that.

Bas and bls are really cool people, i can tell from just reading sherdog forums and watching the mma scene.

Pride would be NOTHING without bas commentary, keep up the good work ! :)

Here is your update on who is Jason DeLucia.

Fight record:

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?fighterid=22

First round wins:

http://www.sherdog.com/stats/1r_wins_overall.htm

Back