Q for Jason DeLucia...

Maybe Jason has just taken too many shots to the head.....he';s not right. Come on, poisoned? Did the Fujita camp infiltrate Shammy's hotel room and poisoned his room service? Thats ridiculous.

I think that the guess earlier that this is, in fact, NOT Jason Delucia was correct. This post proves it.

HE'S BEEN REPLACED BY THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR!!!

Yes, fans, mush mouthed 80's Wrestling icon the Ultimate Warrior, last seen battling the forces of evil in WCW before a voodoo which doctor used his evil powers to end his career, and turn him into a political spokesperson!!

Corrupted forever by the dark powers, he now haunts Sherdog Forums under the guise of Bas Rutten's former punching bag!!

Be not fooled, dear friends!! Evil Ultimate Warrior is among us!!!

Seriously. If you really believe what you're saying is true, "Jason", you should probably keep it to yourself, as whatever audience you had here has degenerated fast, and that last post sounded like raving lunacy.

stephen, I respectfully disagree with your last statement

I can honestly say I am more interested to see what Jason has to say next than I have ever been in my entire life...

it should look like this.

phdinner.jpg

one happy mma famly

Originally posted by Busta Nutz
You are fuckin looped dude.....Poisoned? You don't think Ken needs you to make excuses for him do you? Ken would be the first guy to say he was poisoned.

Who needs Enemies with Friends like these!!!!

Sounds like you have alot of pent up Frustrations, If your not retired step into an Organization and burn off some of this hostility. You're just fucking up your BRAIN man.....Get help and Let it go!

Are you the Guy in the Fetal position, crumpled up like a dead Body after Bas unloads on you in the Corner. I believe the words were " Motherfuck..."

Word of advice don't kiss someone's ass after you've shit on them... Makes you look really stupid.

" No one is a bigger Bas Rutten Fan than me." Nice one dude.

Are you sure it was POISON? it could have been Black Magic!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
yes after having my liver broken from a guy who can rep out one handed pull ups before a title fight and still win .but you who have never been any where get your kicks out of talking like some piece of trash that should be exterminated.society makes mistakes by allowing garbage like this to be ok'd.well ,if you should ever meet me please talk the same way so i'll know who this piece of garbage is .but first tell your family that you're never coming home .if you're the kind of coward who needs a gun or a knife then bring it ..think i'm kidding ?you make me sick.and people like you cost a place like this credibility and credible people.don't tell me what goes on in professional fighting ,especially in japan.i've forgotten more than you'll ever know .you wanna talk tough ?i have a name, you hide behind some garbage handle and talk trash .trying to be constructive in a world full of mixed poison like you is worthless.it's too bad ,cause there are some people here that have constructive mentalities and the only stimulus they have is garbage like you .it's not that i don't curse ,but save it for a time when it is called for .want some advice watch your mouth with people you don't know.unless you walk that way don't talk that way.
on the other hand i feel that if you asked or said something constructive and got everyone to follow that lead you could make a mark instead of a stain.but as you are now the world is better off with one less of you .what's between me and bas or any one else is just that .you'ld like to pretend you were there or something?or feel important?try and say something that will live on and be remembered.bas said he wishes he could do it again .well he can.that's that.if he didn't mean it he wouldn't have said it would he.that was all i addressed and all i got was disrespect,and punk talk.i don't need anger to fight .some folks do .that's too bad.
now which do you think is a better ?

Originally posted by Jason DeLucia
yes after having my liver broken from a guy who can rep out one handed pull ups before a title fight and still win .but you who have never been any where get your kicks out of talking like some piece of trash that should be exterminated.society makes mistakes by allowing garbage like this to be ok'd.well ,if you should ever meet me please talk the same way so i'll know who this piece of garbage is .but first tell your family that you're never coming home .if you're the kind of coward who needs a gun or a knife then bring it ..think i'm kidding ?you make me sick.and people like you cost a place like this credibility and credible people.don't tell me what goes on in professional fighting ,especially in japan.i've forgotten more than you'll ever know .you wanna talk tough ?i have a name, you hide behind some garbage handle and talk trash .trying to be constructive in a world full of mixed poison like you is worthless.it's too bad ,cause there are some people here that have constructive mentalities and the only stimulus they have is garbage like you .it's not that i don't curse ,but save it for a time when it is called for .want some advice watch your mouth with people you don't know.unless you walk that way don't talk that way.
on the other hand i feel that if you asked or said something constructive and got everyone to follow that lead you could make a mark instead of a stain.but as you are now the world is better off with one less of you .what's between me and bas or any one else is just that .you'ld like to pretend you were there or something?or feel important?try and say something that will live on and be remembered.bas said he wishes he could do it again .well he can.that's that.if he didn't mean it he wouldn't have said it would he.that was all i addressed and all i got was disrespect,and punk talk.i don't need anger to fight .some folks do .that's too bad.
now which do you think is a better ?
calm down Jason

Originally posted by islington
stephen, I respectfully disagree with your last statement

I can honestly say I am more interested to see what Jason has to say next than I have ever been in my entire life...

My apologies, you're quite right... This has become a must read thread.

In all honesty, though, Jason... these are some pretty surreal posts you're making.

Did I mistake you, or did you just threaten to kill that guy because he didnt' believe that ninjas poisoned Ken Shamrock so that Fujita could beat him?

Originally posted by stephensharp
My apologies, you're quite right... This has become a must read thread.

In all honesty, though, Jason... these are some pretty surreal posts you're making.

Did I mistake you, or did you just threaten to kill that guy because he didnt' believe that ninjas poisoned Ken Shamrock so that Fujita could beat him?

whether it's true or not..this is probably the funniest thing I've read all night..

So im just curious, does jason really think he can take bas?

this thread is the best ever, i rarely check this forum. good thing i did today

Ken Shamrock poisoned?!?! Ahahaha! Seriously Jason, you've got to stop with all these excuses and fake stories.

phdinner.jpg

Karate Kid 4 ! - The Karate Family

JD you really look like the karate kid guy

DeLucia,
Seriously, the people talking shit to you... 90% are straight idiots.
They have neither the intellect to debate a subject, nor the sensibility to even know how that there is a lot of stuff they don't know.
I am not really familiar with DeLucia, by the way. So don't go calling me names.
And, yeah. If you got a problem with DeLucia--PM him your name, and go from there. Don't be a littledick punk hiding behind his monitor screen.

There is my favorite proctologist. Nah, kidding, haven't seen you in awhile, doc, how you been?

Busy my friend. Is this the guy with the neck problem? How's the neck buddy.

1 more week of rehab and then get re-evaluated. Thanks for the help.

Most of you are not listening to what Jason is telling us. Maybe Ken indeed was poisoned before his fight with Fujita, we all know that there is alot of corruption in Japan.

This makes good sense to me rather then the sherdogger theories I hear like 'he gassed because of roids' 'he had a heart attack' etc.

Back