PWd552 Holy smokes this mania is gonna be a doo doo fest

Is Gutter Chris Retarded or lazy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brock Lesnar should be on Raw tonight.

It would be nice to see him do a promo on Roman Reigns without Paul Heyman.

@Gutter Chris - potential spoiler from Bubba Ray on this morning's Busted Open re: your thread title

Also, when did Busted Open move to 10 a.m. eastern? That was a nice surprise as I drove home from an early meeting.

Bubba was talking about a potential Braun/Cena match as what he wants since neither has anything going on right now and a clean win over Cena immediately elevates Braun right into the title picture. He and the other host responded to a caller saying that Cena loses all the time now by pointing out that he hardly ever loses at WM, and hasn't since Rocky beat him.

BUT ... he said that ain't happening. He wouldn't say what was happening (or what he expected to happen - he seemed to be implying that he got info from someone at WWE so he knew what they have planned), but he said everyone will be disappointed.

So, yeah ...

@Gutter Chris - potential spoiler from Bubba Ray on this morning's Busted Open re: your thread title

Also, when did Busted Open move to 10 a.m. eastern? That was a nice surprise as I drove home from an early meeting.

thats a bummer. Seemed like a good idea to me last night since they keep talkin bout cena isnt goin to mania and braun is free of anything important to do

thats funny me and Bubba were thinking the same thing

Who the hell is "Mr. Tito" and why should I read anything he has to say?

thats a bummer. Seemed like a good idea to me last night since they keep talkin bout cena isnt goin to mania and braun is free of anything important to do

thats funny me and Bubba were thinking the same thing

Would be sweet if Cena came out with a classic Cena sigh and sob story about coming up short and now he won't get to wrestle for a title, but he isn't going to miss WM so he's putting out an open challenge to anyone on either roster that wants to fight him on the grandest stage of them all, only to be met with:

Just finished Fastlane...pretty boring show.

Rusev vs Nakamura was ok...but the lack of drama in the outcome killed it.

Roode vs Orton was ok...I expected the Jinder interference before the finish to set up a 3 way at Mania...they'll probably still go that way.

I like Becky's new pants...that's the only good thing I can say about the women's tag...well and Carmella's pants.

The Bludgeon Brothers attack would have worked better if they had even beaten up a real tag team before this.

The Charlotte Riot match was boring but I liked the Asuka surprise.

The main event was good until the stuff with Shane...that just killed my interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back