PWD 684: Live by the chair, die by the chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was anybody a fan of the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games? They just announced a 3rd one at the Video Game Awards

There's two people in your Fuckboi Five and fifteen in your Fave Five. No wonder you're on academic probation.
giphy.gif

Was anybody a fan of the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games? They just announced a 3rd one at the Video Game Awards
I enjoyed it. Saw that 3 is a Nintendo Switch exclusive though so fuck that noise.

Fifty fifty.
If they feel it's the right time then they'll bring him in but if they don't have the right fit then they could delay him till later. We'll see what happens

I enjoyed it. Saw that 3 is a Nintendo Switch exclusive though so fuck that noise.
Yeah, hopefully it's just a timed exclusive, but if not then I guess I'm getting a Switch. I've been meaning to get one anyway and this is just a good excuse.

Then maybe I could play Mario Party with my good friend @lakersfan45

Who in the business has really bitched about the NXT UK talent restrictions on the independents situation? I want to see some dirt.

@GoldenAzazel

Who in the business has really bitched about the NXT UK independent situation? I want to see some dirt.

@GoldenAzazel
I remember seeing Justin Sysum (or however you spell his name) having a bit of a bitch on Twitter

Red Dead is just raping everyone at the Video Game Awards lol it's gonna win everything

@Pliny Pete Some bum in NXT wears gear inspired by what the Kings wore when they kept losing to the Lakers.

Kassius-Ohno-NXT-6717-645x370.jpg

The creators of Fallout New Vegas just announced a new game that looks great. It looks like New Vegas in space lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back