PWD 684: Live by the chair, die by the chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic "Let's make the babyface look like an idiot and then wonder why he's not over" WWE. Why would you run with a monitor that's clearly plugged in
<{hfved}>
Austin went into business for himself

tenor.gif
new thread

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/pwd-685-a-new-hope.3876515/

I went to public school. My parents tricked me
Into thinking we were poor. Had to buy everything from garage sales and go trash digging growing up. Even though my dad drove a rolls Royce lol

I went to ‘public school’ in England which means fancy ass expensive private school.

In the UK, the most important parties are Labour and the Conservatives. More or less like the Dems and Republicans. The Conservatives went to public school. The current Labour elite party members went go ‘grammar’ schools which were publicly funded elite schools for the really smart poor kids. Then when Labour was in power, these fuckers pulled up the ladder. Nowadays a poor kid isn’t going to get an elite education sitting around learning Latin and French.

Of course he's a virtue signalling douche. He has all of the characteristics of one. Self-obsessed narcissism, massive victim complex, acting selfishly whilst saying "I'm doing this for you!".

He was a second-rate wrestler, a tenth-rate fighter, and a lower-rate man.
<{monica}>

Dt9Ed16WsAAq19O.jpg

You got a belt? HHH is here to point at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back