• Ritz

• West Turns

• Navi's

• Peanut Butter Waders

• This poll is gayer than BNE

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The crowds in Ready to Rumble are alot more cool than real crowds in audiences today.
It portrayed the hardworking, backbone of America people as fans. #MyBusiness

I haven’t watched the first one yet. I’m going to check that one out soon and then go see the sequel.
I like the Harry Potter universe so More movies having to with it I'll watch. I've always liked stuff involving magic

I like the Harry Potter universe so More movies having to with it I'll watch. I've always liked stuff involving magic

Yeah HP is awesome. I loved reading the books on the bus on the way to school when i was a little foot. Started my day off right. Those kids were always so damn loud tho.

the last 5 minutes of Total Divas made up for all the damn crying.

I ran through all the posts after my Sunny post. I’m glad there was no backlash to Sunny > Sable.

Common sense won today.

What would the Big Dawg do?

The Big Dawg and I share one common flaw, we are both Catholics and we are scared of hell. I cannot murder someone...

nwhml.gif

I told u already
aakosn melafonkn gives me crazy licid dreams

Yeah me too if I take too much of it, Lake. I’ve been lowering the dosages tho. I hate pissing in my dream but the having to piss feeling never goes away! And I’m aware the whole time!

Melatonin brings out the skies alienz
tenor.gif

Yeah me too if I take too much of it, Lake. I’ve been lowering the dosages tho. I hate pissing in my dream but the having to piss feeling never goes away! And I’m aware the whole time!
Pee before you go to bed foosmsn

I ran through all the posts after my Sunny post. I’m glad there was no backlash to Sunny > Sable.

Common sense won today.
The true question is sunny or marlena

Sometimes I don’t have to. And then I’m trapped in my lucid dream pissing everywhere but the feeling never goes away, it’s torture!
Always stay up 40 minutes after ur last drink and pee right before bed. Drop some water on urbp penis show while u pee. To ensure ur body knows what’s up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back