• Navi's

• Peanut Butter Waders

• This poll is gayer than BNE

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melatonin brings out the skies alienz
tenor.gif

I took melatonin last night and I had a terrifying dream where I got into a knife fight that lasted a long time and I barely won, I was getting stabbed the fuck up!. Then it went straight into another dream where I could buy a nice ass house here in Cali for only 32K and I was so happy but my cousin called dibbs on it first and then I woke up...and was depressed for 30 minutes.

I took melatonin last night and I had a terrifying dream where I got into a knife fight that lasted a long time and I barely won, I was getting stabbed the fuck up!. Then it went straight into another dream where I could buy a nice ass house here in Cali for only 32K and I was so happy but my cousin called dibbs on it first and then I woke up...and was depressed for 30 minutes.
Man that second dream sounds awesome except for ur cousin being an asshole u should have tripped him.

I ran through all the posts after my Sunny post. I’m glad there was no backlash to Sunny > Sable.

Common sense won today.
#MyJacksonvilleStripperForever

KNfyR1s_d.jpg

M0IzVD9.gif

JrlOVEk_d.jpg

it’s all good tho. just go to confession afterwards.

I went to confession drunk once. I don't think I confessed a thing and rambled on about where they get the holy water before they made it holy.

They better not have got that shit from Food Maxx

Man that second dream sounds awesome except for ur cousin being an asshole u should have tripped him.

That was my favorite cousin too and for some reason it was only two house down from his parents who I love so I had to pass on it. GOD DAMN MY HEART OF GOLD, LAKE!

That was my favorite cousin too and for some reason it was only two house down from his parents who I love so I had to pass on it. GOD DAMN MY HEART OF GOLD, LAKE!

Are you behaving yourself Mr. Energy?

@lakersfan45 You butter not half went into my dreeamz and 8balliu mae me lose a sharp fite................not warmmmmm or sir ccream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back