PWD 660: Do it yaself edition

Who does Homer Thompson prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess who else wants to see it.

Oh he went back to his old gimmick cause the new shit didnt get over huh
He could write for WWE

Haven't seen it but I heard it's a 6/10 at best. Kinda what I was expecting to be honest.
I dont expect to like it but I got a 3 day weekend so if Im not too hungover from my get together tomorrow night I may go check it out
Either that or take my nephew to see Small Foot

I dont expect to like it but I got a 3 day weekend so if Im not too hungover from my get together tomorrow night I may go check it out
Either that or take my nephew to see Small Foot
I hope you have a good time, whatever you decide to see. I might go and watch Venom again next week if it's still showing.

Liv Morgan fucked Enzo.

tumblr_lzocvbZEWZ1rp5rh2o1_500_large.gif

I dont usually watch horror movies but I'm thinking I might go see that new Halloween movie
The original was great when I was a kid and I'm sure this one will dissappoint in many ways but at least it will give me something new to complain about

Haven't seen it but I heard it's a 6/10 at best. Kinda what I was expecting to be honest.
I’ve seen mostly great reviews. The consensus is that it’s the best Halloween sequel, but not as good as the original.

I’ve seen mostly great reviews. The consensus is that it’s the best Halloween sequel, but not as good as the original.
I hope so. I was just going by what I seen on Twitter.

What does @BEAST have to do with it? Lol
I can't even believe how he's survived on the internet for so long. Someone so insecure should get off before they take their rage out on their significant other.

I'm in his head and I didn't even try.
UQbNThx.gif

What does @BEAST have to do with it? Lol

He also made some snide comments and he’s Polish which is already a reason to ignore him.

I’m also irritable because I’ve been celibate, with one exception, for six months. When you get your ass regularly, you tend to not be a miserable cunt like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back