PWD 660: Do it yaself edition

Who does Homer Thompson prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be racist against Homer just because he likes to spend his afternoons lurking in the jr miss department.
Fiddlers are a race?

Damn....they trying to make everything a group these days.

Dp1lb1jV4AAS6Jx
Oh for God's sakes!

Just watched the MYC, damn Tegan Nox tore everything in her knee almost immediately and still tried to go.

Respect.

I like John Lithgow. Me and LTR watched Harry and the Hendersons last week. I love when he badgers the cyclist into admitting that he's a lying little bitch.
i like john lithgow too, but i dont think hes creepy/sinister enough for this role. old man in the original was great

@BEAST welcome to the @warriorscomeout isabigbitchandcanttakeit club.
Polaks are pretty sensitive. Look how many pictures he posted in response to a small inconsequential chirp I made. Then I didn’t even reply and he supposedly blocked me or what?

Skin as thin as 1996 Francine.

Shietttttt

Jews are pretty touchy as well You'd think they'd have a sense of humor. Sheesh.

Polaks are pretty sensitive. Look how many pictures he posted in response to a small inconsequential chirp I made. Then I didn’t even reply and he supposedly blocked me or what?

Skin as thin as 1996 Francine.

Shietttttt
Yeah, him trying to prove how awewome he is to a bunch of guys on the internet is pure comedy.

Near the end of wwecw feels like it with the 'homecoming' of past wwecw talent coming back for there last matches on the brand. The homecoming contender series build to a battle royal to be no.1 contender at rumble ppv. It's clear wwe just going through the motions to wrap wwecw up ASAP to focus on nxt.

Ezizel Jackson getting the monster heel push that didn't work, Jackson/kozlov both flops as monster heels. Kozlov in particular as that ppv match against hhh was so boring it ended his main event push. A true rarity to have a match so bad it ends a main event push asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back