PWD 659: Protect ya neck

Should WWE cancel Crown Jewel?

• No

• Yes

• I don't give a fuck...except to Batjester's mom.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hello, I'd like to buy a doobie."

Honda didn’t slut shame Nikki.

She called her a gold digger sleeping her way to the top. Which Nikki is but not via Cena. Well maybe after a while. But anyway Honda didn’t say that Nikki banged everybody in the locker room.

Slut shaming is shaming somebody who fucks around because fucking is somehow immoral.

I’m not qualified to slut shame anyone. And I don’t think anybody is. Unless the girl or dude is cheating, let them bang.

Zane whiteknighting again.

The Bar are better than The New Day.

Give an angry Cesaro an open mic and he will demolish anybody apart from Miz or Cena.

And he’s just about the strongest dude in the roster, doesn’t drink or do do drugs and has immense ring abilities.

New Day at this point is a blackface minstrel act for Vince.

Why the beef?

Fuck the Saudis royal family, fuck anybody who says sit back and enjoy the product, fuck propaganda tv, fuck greed and fuck somebody for criticizing my legitimate beef.

Honda didn’t slut shame Nikki.

She called her a gold digger sleeping her way to the top. Which Nikki is but not via Cena. Well maybe after a while. But anyway Honda didn’t say that Nikki banged everybody in the locker room.

Slut shaming is shaming somebody who fucks around because fucking is somehow immoral.

I’m not qualified to slut shame anyone. And I don’t think anybody is. Unless the girl or dude is cheating, let them bang.

Zane whiteknighting again.

Isn’t Honda accused of getting the position and matchups she got in the ufc because she was rumored to be sleeping with Dana?
{<hhh]

“Which type sir? We have quite the selection. Are you looking for an indica or sativa strain?”
"I'd like the weed variety please."
Being critical of the horrific Saudi regime makes one an SJW now? Think it's time to retire that phrase if that is the case.
You know that phrase has been misused for years now.
It's like calling a 19 year old a millenial... Millenials are between 25 and 35 years of age.

The Berlin Olympics in 1936 stopped the planned Holocaust. Randy is completely right.

They didn’t legitimize and humanize the Nazi regime.

In fact, just after the Olympics, Nazi Germany became the most open and free country in horrible tyrannical Europe surrounded by radical terrorist states like France, Poland, Czechoslovakia and Austria.

“Hitler saw the Games as an opportunity to promote his government and ideals of racial supremacy and antisemitism, and the official Nazi party paper, the Völkischer Beobachter, wrote in the strongest terms that Jews should not be allowed to participate in the Games.[2][3]When threatened with a boycott of the Games by other nations, Hitler appeared to allow athletes of other ethnicities from other countries to participate.[4] However, German Jewish athletes were barred or prevented from taking part by a variety of methods[5] and Jewish athletes from other countries (notably the US) seem to have been side-lined in order not to offend the Nazi regime.[6]

Sound familiar.

BTW Bin Laden was a Saudi.

WrestleMania main event in 2019?

This ad is fucking hilarious:

3uluxcdilqs11.jpg

need more reminders from WWE that this will be the first ever all women’s PPV. hopefully the next diva promo mentions this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back