PWD 659: Protect ya neck

Should WWE cancel Crown Jewel?

• No

• Yes

• I don't give a fuck...except to Batjester's mom.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

23:35 for the Mickie's headscissors. 6:40-8:00 for great stuff from Awe-suka. 38:00 for Lana and Asuka buttshake off. 43:52 for Miz's awesome distraction.

Completely unfamiliar with him. Did he do much else in his career? I'm a Mid-Atlantic, Georgia, Florida, World Class boy.

North American Heavyweight title was one of my 5 favorite belts though.

Well, still is.

Next week is the go-home show for Evolution. I'm guessing they do a 10 woman tag with all of them: Charlotte, Asuka, Naomi, Lana and Mella vs Becky, Mandy, Sonya, Billie and Peyton.

Next week is the go-home show for Evolution. I'm guessing they do a 10 woman tag with all of them: Charlotte, Asuka, Naomi, Lana and Mella vs Becky, Mandy, Sonya, Billie and Peyton.

I'd watch that all woman orgy.

MV5BN2E1ODJlNTItNDU3YS00OTU4LTgwMzMtMmM0NjAzMjQzNWQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_UY317_CR11,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

How the fuck do you not book the greatest champion in Smackdown history for SD1000?!

On 09 wwecw it's the Christian show the moment he arrived so it's a great show in spite of light story a creative has given up on it along time ago been so match heavy. It's old school format in a modern setting letting the matches get the talent over. It's a light fun show.

Batista vs hhh 4 at mania? Batista as a part timer would be fine considering how his 2nd run got derailed by a mega over Daniel Bryan who was the top face at the time. Ppv only batista against main event/upper mid card is the way to go if he wishes to have a few matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back