PWD 649: JBG Bless the Red Queen Becky Lynch, long may she Reign in Blood

Pick 3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odell trying to get in his grandstanding and his hotdogging on Saquon's touchdown!

He said poontang your ass on outta here <Lmaoo>

Weekend thoughts:

Fight Night was pretty good. Lil Nog should go out on that win, love me Oliveira, and Sakai/Sherman was a fun sloppy brawl.

Second straight weekend I enjoyed a boxing match. The spectacle of Wembley Stadium is always cool to see, and I'm happy to have taken a look. I don't think I've watched Anthony Joshua before, but I'm hyped for whoever ends up being the next big opponent.

And wife reached 70K followers on CB. I mean, that's a good number.

Solid weekend overall

Weekend thoughts:

Fight Night was pretty good. Lil Nog should go out on that win, love me Oliveira, and Sakai/Sherman was a fun sloppy brawl.

Second straight weekend I enjoyed a boxing match. The spectacle of Wembley Stadium is always cool to see, and I'm happy to have taken a look. I don't think I've watched Anthony Joshua before, but I'm hyped for whoever ends up being the next big opponent.

And wife reached 70K followers on CB. I mean, that's a good number.

Solid weekend overall
Glad to hear it! Are you streaming today?

May hop on here shortly for some Diablo 3... people seem obsessed with that game, ergo viewers.

I played a couple games of the Battlefield 5 open beta
Never played a Battlefield game before cause I dont dig multiplayer but this seemed to be some quality shit, are the older Battlefield games known for their single player mode or is it strictly multiplayer?

I also played a game of Fortnite cause theyre always talking about that on my favorite podcast, Never Not Funny, and I had no fucking idea what the hell was going on in that game

Never played a Battlefield game before cause I dont dig multiplayer but this seemed to be some quality shit, are the older Battlefield games known for their single player mode or is it strictly multiplayer?
I'm sure a few have had single player campaigns, but whenever people talk about those games, it's almost always about the multiplayer

That new Vice documentary series about pro rasslin is starting soon, people that have seen the Bruiser Brody one say its quality
I'm looking forward to the Gino Hernandez one

The one before this one was based around WWI and had some of the most hype coming in as any game I can remember. I shut it off 3 hours into the single player campaign. Was just boring. They pay them gimmicks called bills on the multiplayer

71sTReG-c4L.AC_SL1078_.jpg

This was a really great game that got lost in the CoD/Battlefield shuffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back