PWD 649: JBG Bless the Red Queen Becky Lynch, long may she Reign in Blood

Pick 3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man... I DEFINITELY remember Pamela Paulshock.
She was almost on Torrie/Trish tier for me.

I still remember that "sweater" top with the boob window.

ActualShyCivet-max-1mb.gif

A lot of gems in this Monday Night Nitro.

@RollSonnenRoll

Driving a tricked out Escalade, shoot banging Torrie and Stacey according to the sheets, presumably making six figures with a prominent role on a television show, having the most powerful last name in the Carolinas. 2000 was a helluva time to be David Flair

sources are telling the PWD Insider that Roman Reigns is very sad about Jimmy G's knee injury, in a show of unity with brother @Minotauro Rex

hqdefault.jpg

dve.jpg

There was no where to go but down

Becky Lynch is on Lilian Garcia's podcast, and she brings up a really interesting point about how she had to change.

She was talking about how she was too meek, and too nice. Like when she was SmackDown Women's Champion, and when Survivor Series came around, it's the 5-on-5 tag team match, and Nikki Bella becomes captain, and she was sat there saying to herself "Well, SmackDown Women's Champion here, maybe I should have been the captain" and then talking herself out of it, because she didn't want to rock the boat, and was just making sure that everybody else was catered to before she was because she wanted to make everybody happy, and thinking that it would be better for morale, a "We're SmackDown, we're in this together!"

And, when you look at it, on screen, it was really telling, despite her being perhaps the most popular woman on the roster, "Well, we need somebody to put Alexa over... Becky, put Alexa over" "Natalya's about to turn heel... Becky, will you make her look strong because we're putting the belt on her?". "The IIconics are coming up, Becky and Asuka, will you put them over really good? But Becky, you take the pin, gotta keep Asuka somewhat strong, she just lost the streak" "It's the first women's Royal Rumble... Becky, will you go in number 2, act as the ring general? Some people are coming back, and we need you in there to make them look good, but, Sasha's gonna be the Ironwoman".

But, interestingly enough, it was Vince who wanted the heel turn, not Becky.

Can you imagine banging Stacy Keibler when you're 21 years old(yeah, I'm still on this)? Where do you even go from there? How do you have a better life after that? It's already over at 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back