PWD 645: Bring back Batista

Is this better than a Gutter thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
havent heard the new eminem track, dont care. dude hasnt put out a good album in like 15 years

pulling for ggg tomorrow but got a feeling canelo will win.

What are some good post 97 wcw ppvs

You’re trash, Minotauro.

giphy.gif

97 was the best year ever in professional wrestling
Bret’s descent coupled with Austin’s rise with cocky IC champ Rock, Trips breakout, Prime HBK , the Hart Foundation, DX, Sable and we haven’t even changed the channel to the guys getting higher ratings, Rex!

“That’s bullshit!”
*slams door then whips it open before it even clicks closed”
“No, let me tell you something!”
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

This is scary accurate

He was manufactured to be a palatable rapper for all the nerdy/angsty white kids that were into rap from the late 90's so they "had someone". That was a rich demographic that wasn't tapped into yet. Not saying he sucks but he isn't anywhere close to a top 10 lyricist.

He was manufactured to be a palatable rapper for all the nerdy/angsty white kids that were into rap from the late 90's so they "had someone". That was a rich demographic that wasn't tapped into yet. Not saying he sucks but he isn't anywhere close to a top 10 lyricist.
I bought the Marshall Mathers LP and Country Grammar on the same day. UNEDITED
<GinJuice>

Bret’s descent coupled with Austin’s rise with cocky IC champ Rock, Trips breakout, Prime HBK , the Hart Foundation, DX, Sable and we haven’t even changed the channel to the guys getting higher ratings, Rex!

“That’s bullshit!”
*slams door then whips it open before it even clicks closed”
“No, let me tell you something!”
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I know all about the wwe side. But I want to watch a good wcw ppv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back