PWD 618: Latina Summer time edition

Salsa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karlee Leilani Perez, she’s on Lucha Underground as Katrina. She’s actually a smoke show.
To each their own. But I would tap that with the force of a thousand suns and last about 5 seconds
Didn't recognize her. She was Maxine in NXT.

Maxine_bio.jpg

Anybody interested in Godzilla?

That looks beautiful. I’m trying not to get too excited though because the teaser for the other Godzilla with the Airborne Rangers jumping out of the plane onto Godzilla was legit one of the most epic movie trailers I’ve ever seen but that movie left a lot to be desired

That looks beautiful. I’m trying not to get too excited though because the teaser for the other Godzilla with the Airborne Rangers jumping out of the plane onto Godzilla was legit one of the most epic movie trailers I’ve ever seen but that movie left a lot to be desired

Is this one a direct sequel or a totally different thing?

didn’t even notice it was Shad from Cryme Tyme at the end

Yeah, I missed that. I didn’t even know who she was til LU.
Did she get fired or something for ring attire being too trashy or something?
They wanted her to be on both NXT and Raw without actually paying her more.

They wanted her to be on both NXT and Raw without actually paying her more.
Aaaaahhh, always wondered why they let her go.
The ring attire didn’t make sense to me, WWE usually awards women for wearing less of it

Either way, it’s got my boy Kyle Chandler in it and I like to see everything he’s in.

He could make me run through a brick wall. He should be the go to for any 40+ Strong male character casting

Either way, it’s got my boy Kyle Chandler in it and I like to see everything he’s in.

He could make me run through a brick wall. He should be the go to for any 40+ Strong male character casting

giphy.gif

just lol at today’s preshows compared to this

Bruce Prichard buried the Hell out of Diamond Dallas Page in the last podcast. He also took credit for the stalker gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back