<4>

@X-Pac Rules whats up with your boy?

37609505_1794237577312829_2349546607847931904_n.jpg

That Godzilla trailer looks like shit
Music sucks, monsters look anime crap
Buncha Japanese bullshit

Didnt know it was a trailer to the last one but now it makes sense
Fuck that movie and its final scene in the "Oakland Coliseum"

Bitch aint no burgundy seats in the Coliseum!!

Buncha Japanese bullshit

upload_2018-7-21_17-4-0.gif

Buncha Japanese bullshit

You ever fuck a bitch in the Oakland Coliseum?

Buncha Japanese bullshit

So you're complaining that a Godzilla trailer is too Japanese? Y'know, the country that made Godzilla so successful in the first place?

You ever fuck a bitch in the Oakland Coliseum?
I got a lap dance in my front row seat by a skank I met tailgating before the game a couple years back on Christmas Eve, that was the game bitch ass derek carr broke his leg and killed the season
She asked me to take her into the bathroom and bang like bunnies but I declined because a couple years earlier I got arrested for drunk in public cause I was in a womans bathroom stall with my chick

One other time we met a couple strippers from Vegas and they asked us if they could tailgate with us
They were white trash as fuck, said they won their tickets in a bar raffle
Within 30 minutes they were butt naked in the parking lot and one chick was opening Budweiser bottles with her clenched ass cheeks

Its debauchery as fuck in that place and I'm gonna miss it so fuckin much

Fuck the las vegas raiders

So you're complaining that a Godzilla trailer is too Japanese? Y'know, the country that made Godzilla so successful in the first place?

And all that has absolutely zilch to do with this American movie made for American audiences

Am i... receiving myself?

That's right, The Nexus flows through your gloriously moist body. It is now reverberating it's essence deep inside you...

And all that has absolutely zilch to do with this American movie made for American audiences
I mean I guess that's your taste. Not sure how it's too Japanese anyway. You complain about the music which is French, you don't really see enough of the monsters to get a good enough look, and the plot is that of a disaster movie which Americans seem to love as they do well at the box office.

That guy took one too many trips and never came all the way back is what I think his deal is

You always wanted to get inside Mr Gutter. Don't become a part of The Ennui.... Be the paragon you wish to be...

I mean I guess that's your taste. Not sure how it's too Japanese anyway. You complain about the music which is French, you don't really see enough of the monsters to get a good enough look, and the plot is that of a disaster movie which Americans seem to love as they do well at the box office.
You got points in this movie or something?

Brock Lesnar would squash Kenny Omega.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back