• Jason Voorhees

• Freddy Krueger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its too bad none of thier other albums are half as good

Blue album is a fuckin master work and I suppose that be hard to top though

Theres a lot of bands who set the bar to high for themselves
Yeah, I agree that blue album is their best work, although it's not like they didn't have any good songs after it. I just feel like blue album is great all the way through, where as not so much on a few of their others.

glJjxoKT97UDYSw6GqT8o4rHclwXdKRH95LGGtRU4QE.jpg

I like the new song. Not a favorite or anything but I enjoy it.
Same here. It seems a little generic (if that's the correct word) but it's great to hear them back together again. Chamberlin's drumming is as great as ever, but I wanted to hear a little more from Iha.

Yeah, I agree that blue album is their best work, although it's not like they didn't have any good songs after it. I just feel like blue album is great all the way through, where as not so much on a few of their others.

Check this out

I agree they have lots of other good tracks just nothing as solid front to back as the blue album

There were some masterpieces made in the mid 90s im not joking when I say it was an amazing time

Blue album , and out come the wolves and life wont wait , and white light white heat white trash to name a few

Ill put a hole in your chest the size of a laser disk fuck boy , come on out to detroit and ill pm ya my location

no need, I already got tracked your IP and know exactly where you are at. Sweet dreams puto!

no need, I already got tracked your IP and know exactly where you are at. Sweet dreams puto!

Lookin forward to seeing you. Do you want it in the head or do you want an open casket ? Even though you arent active any longer does your fam still get a flag and a dramatic burial ? This could work out for you

Lookin forward to seeing you. Do you want it in the head or do you want an open casket ? Even though you arent active any longer does your fam still get a flag and a dramatic burial ? This could work out for you

You think I'm just going to let you shoot me, Chris?

tenor.gif

Whatever happened to Gigi from that season of Tough Enough?

Check this out

I agree they have lots of other good tracks just nothing as solid front to back as the blue album

There were some masterpieces made in the mid 90s im not joking when I say it was an amazing time

Blue album , and out come the wolves and life wont wait , and white light white heat white trash to name a few

Great soundtrack and movie

You think I'm just going to let you shoot me, Chris?

tenor.gif

No i dont think your just going to let me shoot you at all , i have just always been lucky when it comes to getting into shit and I always have faith in myself to make it through whatever it is I need to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back