PWD 613: Brock Lesnar vs. Daniel Cormier Looms

Favorite Scream movie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering why I didn't see the thread.

<JonesLaugh>

Hollywood Food Stamps lol.

@Falsedawn

Was the G1 special good? Doing a read up on it, seems like it was especially the Tongan Takeover.

I think I’m gonna the dropping the anxiety pills. It’s gone in the sense I don’t have nausea and my sleep is fine.

Thing is that I need to taper the shit out. I’ve read some scary stories about people needing nine months to come off my dosage. Which smells of hypochrondia.
You def need to taper benzos,how much are you taking per day ?

Do you think Dana asked Vince or HHH on how to book their future main event??

I like Frank a lot but he went overboard with the rules, don’t know why. If somebody starts fucking around they usually get raped and run away. There are the resident trolls, like me, but they’re mascots and monkeys fucking to be pointed and laughed at, while they continue obliviously.

the rules are there to protect you wario , so that you dont need to call the police

No Brock has just been a professional for so long that its easy for him to phone it in

He does it automatically is what I am saying

they should have played his theme song when he came to the cage

Too late for that

you offended him pete

There are certain groups of people who by coincidence both come from the middle east who just cannot handle it and get pissed the fuck off

I new you were joking and being a dirtbag but he is used to being able to play that card at will if needs be and didnt hesitate

it was truly poor sportsmanship

you offended him pete

There are certain groups of people who by coincidence both come from the middle east who just cannot handle it and get pissed the fuck off

I new you were joking and being a dirtbag but he is used to being able to play that card at will if needs be and didnt hesitate

it was truly poor sportsmanship
Now that's just rude!

The legend returns

36896900_1478194788992726_8859370564926570496_o.jpg

Doubt it. Brock would've been out there stumbling over a 20 minute scripted promo using terms like "UFC Universe".

It would make my day if DC got beatdown then Brock popped for the gear

all the gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back