PWD 613: Brock Lesnar vs. Daniel Cormier Looms

Favorite Scream movie

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever see cherry falls
@Minotauro Rex brittny Murphy has amazing foot tease in it RIP

She seemed like a nice young lady. I liked the honeymoon movie she did with Ashton Kutcher

The Phoenix Plex is a dumb move, it is also a similar hold to the muscle buster, we don't need anymore moves where guys are having their neck cradled.

The Phoenix Plex is a dumb move, it is also a similar hold to the muscle buster, we don't need anymore moves where guys are having their neck cradled.

I agree it's a dumb move, but it's not similar to the muscle buster.

Who the hell is that, War? And what do you mean?

Some jabroni.

I mean that indy, and not only, wrestlers are so stupid that they think styles don’t affect your injury rate. Stupid fatalism.

Sure you can wrestle like Miz and get injur d or be 40 years in the business like Flair and never get injured but that’s randomness. You can however improve your odds.

Some jabroni.

I mean that indy, and not only, wrestlers are so stupid that they think styles don’t affect your injury rate. Stupid fatalism.

Sure you can wrestle like Miz and get injur d or be 40 years in the business like Flair and never get injured but that’s randomness. You can however improve your odds.

It's a dangerous move. They did it before and it still looked crazy.

uncontrollable.png

Young Bucks sharing a cuddle with Matt, man they’ve put on some muscle mass.

I haven’t banged or got drunk for a month :(

I'm not reading the rules, Frank. Keep it short and simple next time, you fucking amateur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back