Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Kane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heath Slater

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Innocent Becky better not get dragged into this!

hDtsG2.gif

The makeagif gifs don't work anymore. I don't know what happened but they don't load on Sherdog anymore. Here's one from giphy

giphy.gif

Hating on her how? What Nia thing?

I'm out of the loop, man!

Ad by Bosch
A week ago, Bliss got an “I am enough” tattoo. “I am enough” carries so much meaning to so many people, because those three simple words tell us that we are valuable no matter what. We are enough. Many of us constantly wonder if we’re skinny enough, smart enough, talented enough, worth loving enough, or any other potential inadequacy we fret about. Bliss’s tattoo is an important reminder to herself (she defeated anorexia, never forget that) and to her fans that no matter what those voice in our head may say, we ARE enough.

And that’s why it was so discouraging to wake up this morning and see this tweet.

https://dailyddt.com/2018/06/22/nia-jax-went-far-tweet-alexa-blisss-enough-tattoo/

She probably did
I'm not sure if it's a work yet, because Nia is supposed to be the face here but she's actually just coming off as a jealous and whiny bitch.

Ad by Bosch
A week ago, Bliss got an “I am enough” tattoo. “I am enough” carries so much meaning to so many people, because those three simple words tell us that we are valuable no matter what. We are enough. Many of us constantly wonder if we’re skinny enough, smart enough, talented enough, worth loving enough, or any other potential inadequacy we fret about. Bliss’s tattoo is an important reminder to herself (she defeated anorexia, never forget that) and to her fans that no matter what those voice in our head may say, we ARE enough.

And that’s why it was so discouraging to wake up this morning and see this tweet.

https://dailyddt.com/2018/06/22/nia-jax-went-far-tweet-alexa-blisss-enough-tattoo/

I thought they were friends?

maybe Nia should start putting out if she wants to get to the top

you got to take the strap to get the strap
-Pat Patterson

Ozy's two cents

Alexa probably did sleep her way up, let's face it. She's not that great a wrestler but she did get herself over. So even if she did sleep to the top, she proved she can do it by getting her character over.

Nia is jealous nobody will fuck her (or she just sets way too high standards), doesn't really have an intriguing character. You could even say she's only where she is from being linked to Rocky.

Becky was a champion at one point, and seems frustrated with how things are but isn't the kinda person to speak out so she just settles waiting for something to happen through hard work.

I thought they were friends?
Do you see what I mean when I talk about her looking worse here? She's supposed to be a face and went through a story line about anti bullying, but now she's making fun of someone's tattoo about surviving mental illness. Unless they're turning Nia heel, I don't see this being as work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back