Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Kane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heath Slater

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see what I mean when I talk about her looking worse here? She's supposed to be a face and went through a story line about anti bullying, but now she's making fun of someone's tattoo about surviving mental illness. Unless they're turning Nia heel, I don't see this being as work.

She works better as a heel. Nobody wants to see the big bitch parading around, they wanna see her kill.

Why does Alexa get heat for sleeping her way to the top when Paige fucked 74% of Full Sail?

Fucking Putas *spits*

She works better as a heel. Nobody wants to see the big bitch parading around, they wanna see her kill.
Maybe they're turning her a heel so they can do face Ronda v heel Nia.

The Rex Observer is reporting that the one formerly known as "The Struggle" is full of poo and is casting his irrational hate on Becky Lynch. Sam Zayn was his previous victim, but it seems he has moved on to Becky Lynch for now. Things can always change however, this man's hate is limitless.

I was looking into it but then I got distracted

Ckfbc7GWX2BhkJ9NDaQW2RbYeMzNV3DL_JmUR6v8nL0.jpg

6LDYuUsAHc5pzet0CeBB31ToNB08SYUVKwb6pSileM0.jpg

You gotta be kidding me dawg!

Maybe they're turning her a heel so they can do face Ronda v heel Nia.

Seems as if Nia will get lost in the shuffle because it's obvious they are doing RR vs Bliss. Ronda keeps doing a countdown on her social media.

Why does Alexa get heat for sleeping her way to the top when Paige fucked 74% of Full Sail?

Fucking Putas *spits*

Paige fucked people out of the goodness of her whore heart.

ALEXA ONLY CARES ABOUT ALEXA!

The Rex Observer is reporting that the one formerly known as "The Struggle" is full of poo and is casting his irrational hate on Becky Lynch. Sam Zayn was his previous victim, but it seems he has moved on to Becky Lynch for now. Things can always change however, this man's hate is limitless.

You forgot "I dunno, things change"

Fucking Putas *spits*
As many have people have pointed out, Nia didn't exactly get to her position her own merits either.

I'd agree with @Ozymandias here that even if Alexa did sleep with someone higher up, she actually got over with the fans with her own skills. Nia's only here because she's related to The Rock and can't put down the cake.

Seems as if Nia will get lost in the shuffle because it's obvious they are doing RR vs Bliss. Ronda keeps doing a countdown on her social media.
Nia Jax sucks....couldn't even fat shame her into ironic popularity.

As many have people have pointed out, Nia didn't exactly get to her position her own merits either.

I'd agree with @Ozymandias here that even if Alexa did sleep with someone higher up, she actually got over with the fans with her own skills. Nia's only here because she's related to The Rock and can't put down the cake.

<Steiner01>

I believe the Rex Observer here.

If I may add a little contribution here, I believe he's still butthurt about the Chicago crowd being meanies to Roman Reigns, and is now trying to turn people against the fan favorites so eventually no one will be likeable apart from Reigns.

I believe the Rex Observer here.

If I may add a little contribution here, I believe he's still butthurt about the Chicago crowd being meanies to Roman Reigns, and is now trying to turn people against the fan favorites so eventually no one will be likeable apart from Reigns.

@beckylynch @samizayn @chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back