Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Kane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heath Slater

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Gordon Ramsey show on FOX showed a restaurant in New Orleans infested with rats, mice, ants and roaches.

It was disgusting.

This Gordon Ramsey show on FOX showed a restaurant in New Orleans infested with rats, mice, ants and roaches.

It was disgusting.

I can’t wait to watch this

That's 20 pure strikes

fC67NIV.png

@Boo-urns

bucket.jpg

It was disgusting.
And that's probably the cleanest one in Louisiana

Franklin is always trying to stir things up in the pwd. He’s the kid in school that throws a rock at ur head then points to someone else and says it was him that threw it

Franklin could use a good thrashing.

There's a Foldgers plant just outside New Orleans. If you ever wanna know what it would smell like if a cup of coffee took a shit for 15 miles then drive by some time

They just don't make fun movies like Cradle 2 The Grave anymore

There's a Foldgers plant just outside New Orleans. If you ever wanna know what it would smell like if a cup of coffee took a shit for 15 miles then drive by some time
I love the smell of coffee. I put coffee beans everywhere so I smell coffee all the time

Yep I get edible coffee beans but from different brand. Although lately I’ve been eating Eddie peach rings they are doo good. Last weekend I had too many and then I ate an edible cake pop on top of that (not to get Hugh but because I wanted a cake pop lolz worse decision ever). I worked up in the morning still high and hung over AF.

G1 Special in San Francisco

IWGP Heavyweight Championship Match: Kenny Omega defends vs. Cody

IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship Match: Jay White defends vs. Juice Robinson

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship Match: Hiromu Takahashi defends vs. Dragon Lee

Special Tag Team Match: CHAOS (Will Ospreay & Kazuchika Okada) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (BUSHI & Tetsuya Naito)

IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Championship Match: The Young Bucks (Nick Jackson & Matt Jackson) defend vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (SANADA & EVIL)

NEVER Openweight Championship Match: Hirooki Goto defends vs. Jeff Cobb

Tag Team Match: Taguchi Japan (KUSHIDA & Hiroshi Tanahashi) vs. Bullet Club (Marty Scurll & Hangman Page)

Tag Team Match: CHAOS (Toru Yano & Tomohiro Ishii) vs. Suzuki-gun (Zack Sabre Jr. & Minoru Suzuki)

Ten-Man Tag Team Match: CHAOS (SHO, YOH, Rocky Romero, Gedo & YOSHI-HASHI) vs. Bullet Club (Chase Owens, Yujiro Takahashi, Tanga Loa, Tama Tonga & King Haku)

@Pliny Pete

@Minotauro Rex
These
Terra-Espresso-Beans.jpg

Ashe

When I got to a concert I have four to six of those beans and four to eight shots of vodka.

I've had the blueberry ones of those. I get scared because they are really good, I don't want to OD from the pots. <Lmaoo>
Too many edibles is not a joke bro.

I’ve had the blueberry ones too. I like the way they hit. Pretty consistent.

Does anyone watch people court with judge milian ? She is regulating like warren g tonight

Judge milian would make a good maskot. A good respectable hard working woman with beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back