• Heath Slater

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Rex left me here all alone huh
<{vega}>

Too many edibles is not a joke bro.

I’ve had the blueberry ones too. I like the way they hit. Pretty consistent.

My friend manages a dispensary and he came over to watch the fights with all these edibles, weed drinks, coffee beans, gummies all the shits man. My wife wanted to try one of the fruity drinks and I said OK but only drink around 10 mg (there were lines marking every 25 mg, the whole bottle was 100 mg) she ended up drinking half because she said it tasted so good. She rarely uses cannabis and maybe only drinks three times a year. My reaction after I found out she drank half:

An hour later and she was on the couch watching the fights with us, she was really quiet but we didn't notice because we were distracted by the just bleed god then she says out of nowhere that she couldn't move for 20 minutes. <Lmaoo>

I put her in bed and she was messed up for like 5 hours.

My friend manages a dispensary and he came over to watch the fights with all these edibles, weed drinks, coffee beans, gummies all the shits man. My wife wanted to try one of the fruity drinks and I said OK but only drink around 10 mg (there were lines marking every 25 mg, the whole bottle was 100 mg) she ended up drinking half because she said it tasted so good. She rarely uses cannabis and maybe only drinks three times a year. My reaction after I found out she drank half:

An hour later and she was on the couch watching the fights with us, she was really quiet but we didn't notice because we were distracted by the just bleed god then she says out of nowhere that she couldn't move for 20 minutes. <Lmaoo>

I put her in bed and she was messed up for like 5 hours.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
tenor.gif

Been reading through this whole Nia/Alexa drama, and something doesn't sit right with me.

Nia Jax, of all people, is salty that Alexa allegedy fucked some guys to get the to top... the woman who had her cousin, the guy who is the number 1 box office draw in the fucking world, call HHH and say "Hey, can you give my cousin a job?"

Been reading through this whole Nia/Alexa drama, and something doesn't sit right with me.

Nia Jax, of all people, is salty that Alexa allegedy fucked some guys to get the to top... the woman who had her cousin, the guy who is the number 1 box office draw in the fucking world, call HHH and say "Hey, can you give my cousin a job?"
Nina prob knows she won’t be champ again anytime soon. Back of the buffet line for her.

I love how in 2018 we crafted an entire narrative off of one instagram like <Lmaoo>

G1 Special in San Francisco

IWGP Heavyweight Championship Match: Kenny Omega defends vs. Cody

IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship Match: Jay White defends vs. Juice Robinson

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship Match: Hiromu Takahashi defends vs. Dragon Lee

Special Tag Team Match: CHAOS (Will Ospreay & Kazuchika Okada) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (BUSHI & Tetsuya Naito)

IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Championship Match: The Young Bucks (Nick Jackson & Matt Jackson) defend vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (SANADA & EVIL)

NEVER Openweight Championship Match: Hirooki Goto defends vs. Jeff Cobb

Tag Team Match: Taguchi Japan (KUSHIDA & Hiroshi Tanahashi) vs. Bullet Club (Marty Scurll & Hangman Page)

Tag Team Match: CHAOS (Toru Yano & Tomohiro Ishii) vs. Suzuki-gun (Zack Sabre Jr. & Minoru Suzuki)

Ten-Man Tag Team Match: CHAOS (SHO, YOH, Rocky Romero, Gedo & YOSHI-HASHI) vs. Bullet Club (Chase Owens, Yujiro Takahashi, Tanga Loa, Tama Tonga & King Haku)

@Pliny Pete
Thats a lotta tag tams, playa
Pumped to see Jeff Cobb again, hes worked every Cow Palace show I been to in this recent revival
Didnt know Haku was still working, although I'll ptolly be seeing nothing but meaty ass cheeks blocking my view during that 10 man match

Nia working the marks.

Nah, she worked herself into a shoot. Bliss could definitely be fucking someone in the back, but check her out about to cry before she drops the title.

JUsniTw.gif

Nina prob knows she won’t be champ again anytime soon. Back of the buffet line for her.

Does anyone really believe Nia goes to the back of the buffet line instead shoulder blocking her way right through to the fried chicken and biscuits?

<{cruzshake}>

Nah, she worked herself into a shoot. Bliss could definitely be fucking someone in the back, but check her out about to cry before she drops the title.

JUsniTw.gif
That's not from Sunday, is it?

Source for the rock calling HHH to get Nia Jax a job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back