Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Kane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heath Slater

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now she has one son that wrestles in the Pac 10 for Bakersfield and another thats a homerun hitting machine on a full ride to Oregon St
I fucked that one up, bitch coulda shit me out a couple lottery tickets if I woulda just stuck it out

Her brother was an occasional bottom of the card jobber for WCW though so we had some good times partying with them when they came to town
I beat the shit out of alex wright a couple weeks before he started on wcw

I was every bit the degenerate that a lot of them wrestlers were back in the 90's
Dope dealer with a cocaine habit, making more money than the law would allow selling crack, meth and heroin with a hot ass white wife that was bisexual and loved threesomes, fucking bitches on the side(including underage high school sluts), going to raves every weekend and living everyday like it was a wild ass party
Man I miss that shit lol
<{monica}>

Now she has one son that wrestles in the Pac 10 for Bakersfield and another thats a homerun hitting machine on a full ride to Oregon St
I fucked that one up, bitch coulda shit me out a couple lottery tickets if I woulda just stuck it out

i was just messing around previously, dawg.

thats some nice work. i know women like that. a lot of fun, but it can wear on you over time.

cheers

i was just messing around previously, dawg.

thats some nice work. i know women like that. a lot of fun, but it can wear on you over time.

cheers
LOL I aint worried about it
Takes a lot more than calling my whore ex wife a whore to get my panties in a twist

LOL I aint worried about it
Takes a lot more than calling my whore ex wife a whore to get my panties in a twist

giphy.gif

I was every bit the degenerate that a lot of them wrestlers were back in the 90's
Dope dealer with a cocaine habit, making more money than the law would allow selling crack, meth and heroin with a hot ass white wife that was bisexual and loved threesomes, fucking bitches on the side(including underage high school sluts), going to raves every weekend and living everyday like it was a wild ass party
Man I miss that shit lol

<VinceCa$h>

What was the jobbers name?
I dont remember, he was just a local guy that worked a few house shows for them because he was friends with a lotta the guys through his Arizona St wrestling team connections

He was plugged in with everybody back then, most likely through the gym/steroid world
Met Vin Diesel and Ice T through him when he took me to an early pre-Zuffa era UFC after party in Vegas

Can you craft a spell on deezy for being a useless son of a bitch?
Only thing useless here is your opinion and your dick....the world is glad no one cares to use either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back